Chapter 11: Pieces to X-File/Flame Rises

Pieces to X-File/Flame Rises

This chapter isn't going to be a bit long so I tried to put it all together in the chapter as fast as I could!!!

If the chapter is a bit longer then I'm sorry, I tried to put it all together in the chapter as fast as I could!!!

Credits to the Photos I found on Google, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.

Also, some parts of the chapter may contain some serious sensitive topics with a TW!!!

There will be some flashbacks in the story on how they met and many more starting this chapter.

So stay tuned for more!!!

Pieces

Pieces to the X-File/Flame Rises

Pieces

Pieces to the X-File/Flame Rises

Gidle and Lesserafim

Burn the Past

Burn the Past

Refine the Present

Shine in the Future

Future means there is a fire in our eyes to give us the spark to prevent us from making those same mistakes we made before, it's gonna hurt us more.

We usually don't see ourselves as the light in our eyes that captures the moments of how we met.

The story of how we met seems to be like an endless story of our friendship and love.

Although, it isn't the same as rewriting our history that could only mean one thing. The truth about us.

It's amazing to me as we grow up

It becomes less important to have the experience of life we don't receive and make so many adventures that could only get us out of the dark. Even if we are still the most hated people on the internet, it never goes away until there is no other to call a friend.