Introduction

Unheard Whispers; the name of the story doesn't only depict the pain of the lead role but of all those characters who weren't able to say their thoughts aloud.

Hey guys, this chapter contains the intro of the family of the female protagonist which will be seen in the upcoming few chapters.

You can skip it just after reading the names and relation of the characters.

Characters will be detailed once they are introduced in the story.

Female lead's Family

Virendra Singh Shekhawat: Grandfather of Dakshika. A man of wisdom who has a very strict demeanor but has a soft heart for the right ones. Knows that his family isn't an ideal family but wants to save them. 

Savitri Devi Shekhawat: Grandmother of Dakshika. A woman who can be easily manipulated and has a very sharp tongue, is blinded by her love for her younger daughter.

Dharamveer Singh Shekhawat: Elder uncle of Dakshika. Is a man of  his care and love by his activities. Doesn't speak too much in family matters.
Dharini D. Shekhawat: Elder aunt of Dakshika. A strong lady who loves her family but is afraid to sometimes stand for the truth just to save the blood relations.

Vikram Singh Rajput: Father of Dakshika. Never shows any emotions or care towards her except hate. Is a man who can do anything for his loved ones yet never tries to be kind to Dakshika.
Nandini V. Shekhawat: Second wife of Vikram and a mother figure to his children. Is a little timid and can be easily threatened by anyone.

Dhananjay Singh Shekhawat:Younger uncle of Dakshika. A sweet man who doesn't like the way his family treats others. Loves the family and is currently responsible for handling Royal matters with his father.
Madhuri D. Shekhawat: Dhananjay's wife and runs an N.G.O. Sometimes proves to be the rebel against her DIL Savitri devi.
Swarna Rawat: Daughter of Virendra Shekhawat. Got the same trait as her mother and can be easily manipulated. Always listens to her younger sister because of some past secrets.

Kamini Rajput: Married to Vinay Rajput, a businessman but doesn't live with him. Is a greedy and extremely manipulative woman who can do anything for wealth. She is hell bent on destroying her own family.

The Main Villans:

Virendra Shekhawat has a brother, who wants to own the whole Royal property and his business.

Kailash Singh Shekhawat: Younger brother of Virendra Shekhawat. Is blinded by greed and anger. Wants to kill the young generation but can't do so.

Vanraj Singh Shekhwat: Elder son of Kailash, a true copy of his father. Thinks that his uncle's family is responsible for his mother's death.
Kamla V. Shekhawat: A woman with greediness running in her veins. Supports her FIL just because she wants to rule over Rajasthan.

Viraaj Singh Shekhawat:  Younger son of Kailash, a monster in the disguise of a man. Has no kindness or humanity within him. Wants to take over the throne. Killed his own wife accidently but has no guilt of it. Remarried another woman.
Shalini V. Rajput: A lady who has nothing to do with the world, only cares about her children, doesn't like her husband but tolerates him for the sake of her children.

Hope so you enjoy reading. I would like to tell you the story in the first few chapters will be of the female protagonist's early life and her relation with her family.

Thanks!