Ms. Skye (Ch-15)

Dakshika's Pov:

Akshar's Pov:

It's almost three in the evening. I slept for 4 to 5 hours. And that's enough for me. Kaki made our lunch and we had it.

I was roaming in the balcony, when my eyes fell on the haveli in front of me. And once I looked there I couldn't divert my gaze. On the third floor of the haveli there was a girl sitting in the corridor.

She was doing something in a laptop. Her eyes were moving on the device in front.

Her earrings had small ghughroos (bells) in them, and would be producing a sound everytime her head moved, which I wasn't able to hear because of the distance.

Her hair strands were kissing her flushed cheeks every now and then and her pink lips were moving from time to time.

I don't think so that I have ever seen such a beautiful girl in my life. She sighed and stood up streching a little.

She closed the laptop and then glanced at the food on the table. I think she is about to turn.

Oh! She is about to turn that means she will see me. I quickly turned around to head inside, in an attempt to hide myself beheind the walls.

But wait a minute, why am I hiding. I wasn't doing any offense, even if was staring, no-no looking at her, I didn't do anything bad. And most importantly she didn't know that I was staring at her.

Huh! So I casually turned around. She was looking at our balcony, but she seemed... Confuse?

Oh fuck! Why am I behaving so dumb. This sisnt supposed to be my normal self. I am behaving... Weird!

I am done with this. I glanced at her once again and this time we had an eye contact and no the time didn't freeze but the surroundings blurred. Her eyes were beautiful and captivating.

She turned her gaze from me after 10 seconds and I was still staring at her. She moved towards the swing and took the plate.

I turned around when she took the first bite, and moved back to my room. I have many pending works and I need to look after them.

I know now I am going to step out of my room after at least three hours so I told Kaka to bring a cup of black coffee.

When I saw my reflection in the mirror my mind drifted back to the Miss.... Miss Sky Eye.

But unlike Ms. Skye I won't watch a movie or something like that, I have work. Huh! Obviously she might be watching a movie, what else would a villager do with laptop. Office work? Not possible.

Author's Pov:

Akshar believed that now all the girls in cities prefer western over traditional so her wearing traditional meant that she was a villager, quite dumb, but mindsets are often set by what we see.

Typical? Yes but it was Akshar's math.
He wasn't what he is today, but one deception and he doesn't trust girls easily now.

Dakshika's Pov:

I ate my lunch and washed the dishes. I already told Kaka sa to not appoint cooks, helpers etc.,

He asked me the reason behind it and I told him that I am here to give sometime to myself. Agreeing to it, he told me that he will be here in the morning and evening to clean the Haveli.

I happily agreed, honestly I am not a person who would be able to live without daily cleaning and obviously I can't do it alone.

I was sitting in my room reading a book. The curtains were open and the reddish orange sky was clearly visible.