He likes her? (Ch-17)

Dakshika's Pov :

I took shower and got ready wearing a maroon colour Anarkali with golden polka dots on it. My dupatta tucked on one of my shoulder. A small bindi on my forehead, and I was ready.

I was about to go and make my breakfast when there was a knock on the main door. I moved towards the door and it opened to reveal Nidhi along with the two boys I saw yesterday.

I was observing them, when Nidhi again interrupted, " Hey Dakshi, let me introduce you to my brothers, saying this she signalled towards on of the boys who was a little taller than the other with beard. He looked older than me.

"This is my brother, Neil Rathore, he is an year older than me." She then signalled towards the other one with no beard and soft boy features, saying " And this is Aarav Rathore."

I looked at then and said, "Hello, I am Dakshika Singh Rathore."
To which Neil replied first, " Hi Dakshika, nice to meet you."

While Aarav did something unexpected, he hugged me out of the blue, " Hey Dakshika, I am Aarav but you can call me partner." He said breaking the hug and winked at me .

I wanted to laugh so badly at this but controlled my self, saying, " Thanks, but I would prefer Mr. Rathore over it." His face fell, while Neil and Nidhi laughed.

Neil smacked his head and said to me, " Don't mind him Dakshika, he is a little flirty by nature. Other then that he has no bad intention. And please I insist you to call us by aur names."

"But you are elder than me." I said trying to explain my view, but instead he replied, " I see you as a friend Dakshika, so there's no need for such formalities."

"It's all right. Please come inside guys, I am sorry, I kept you standing at the door." I said as I signalled towards the couch.

They took the couch and Nidhi forwarded me the packets in her hands.

"Suresh kaka sent breakfast made by him for you. I didn't know that you have been coming here since you were a child." She said with a hint of amaze in her voice.

I nodded and took the packet. "What would you guys prefer, tea or coffee?"
To which they shook their head negatively, "Nothing." Aarav and Nidhi said together.

"We just had breakfast, Dakshika. We don't need anything. Instead you need to have your breakfast or else, it will get cold." Neil said and I nodded.

"You can go have your breakfast till then can we roam around the haveli a bit? Pleasee." Aarav asked and I nodded my head hesitantly. I wanted to go with them but then I can't eat in front of them with them just watching me.

They stood up and moved towards the garden and I went into the kitchen. Sitting in front of the kitchen, I was having Parathas made by kaka.

I had my breakfast and washed the dishes, moving out in search of my guests. And I saw them in the garden near the mango tree planted by me when I was young.

I reached near them and heard Aarav teasing Neil. " Oho bhai! I saw the way you were looking at her. Looks like our brother has a crush on your friend Nidhi. Aww! How sweet na"

Ok, this isn't what I was expecting. I don't want best friend's brother trope in my life. " Will you stop making false assumptions Aarav? We are at her place and she will misunderstand me, not you if she hears you, even if it's for fun."

I cleared my throat to make them aware of my prescence. They turned towards me and Aarav instantly went quite.

"Oh Dakshika, come we were just talking about...about um" Nidhi was saying but Aarav completed, " About you, I mean how sweet you are. Nothing else."