Intro of Rathore Family

Rathore family is Akshar's family who is the male lead of this story.

Mahendra Rathore- Grandfather of Akshar. He is in his early 70s and belongs to a royal bloodline. But years ago his family shifted to Delhi and started their own family business. He is calm and funny most of the times but strict when needed. (75 yrs.)

Bhagyashree Rathore-The supportive wife of Mahendra Rathore. A caring mother for her Son and Daughter-in laws and a loving grandmother to her grandchildren.
(74 yrs.)

Gautam Rathore- The elder one of the two son of Mahendra and Bhagyashree Rathore. He is just like coconut, hard from outside and soft from inside. Although it is very difficult to convince him certain times. (57 yrs.)

Anandi Rathore- Wife of Gautam. She proves that 'opposites attract' is true. Exact opposite of her husband. She is very sweet untill, you pose a threat to her family. Runs a NGO. She is the only one who can control her husband.
(55 yrs.)

Girirsh Rathore- The younger son of Mahendra Rathore. He is the cool and chill dad/uncle that every child wants. According to him, the only thing he cares about is his loved ones, the rest of the world can go to hell. (55 yrs.)

Chitra Rathore- Wife of Girish and the grown up child of the family. She loves to tease her children. Has her husband wrapped around her little finger.(53 yrs.)

Gautam and Anandi have three children.

Tanisha Rajput- Eldest child of the family. She married the love of her life, whom she met in college. Has a four year old daughter named 'Saanjh'.(34 yrs.)

Shrey Rajput- Husband of Tanisha. A reputed buisnessman. The only child of his parents. Loves his family, and is sweet and mature.(34 yrs.)

Arjun Rathore- The eldest son of the family. He is 30 years old. A doctor by profession and a softie by nature. He is married to Aarna Rathore, the love of his life. The only person who saves his siblings and cousins from his father.
(31 yrs.)

Aarna Rathore- Wife of Arjun and the elder daughter-in-law of the Rathores. She is also a doctor ( Psychiatrist). Sweet and childish by nature. Loves to read fantasy books. (29 yrs.)

Akshar Rathore- Second eldest son of the family. The current CEO of Rathore Interprises. He is arrogant and rude and even his family is fed up of his personality. ( 26 yrs.)

Girish and Chitra have 5 children, among them are two pair of twins.

Neil Rathore- The first born twin to Chitra and Girish. Currently working under his elder brother in Rathore Enterprises. Is a shy and introvert person.( 25 yrs.)

Tanishk Rathore- Twin of Neil. Exact opposite of him. A complete extrovert, loves to tease his cousins and siblings. Just like his mother. Flirty by nature. Is completing his post graduation from Archeology.(25 yrs.)

Aarav Rathore- The most notorious person of the family. Doing his last year in MBA. Spoiled more by his sister-in-law. Usually chillaxed, but gets out of hand in anger. (24 yrs.)

Nidhi Rathore- The elder one among the second pair of twins. Is an ambivert by nature. Likes to read books of all genres. Is incharge of controlling her sister who doesn't think twice before opening her mouth.(22 yrs.)

Vidhi Rathore -The youngest in Rathore family and the most pampered. She has picked her personality traits from her mother. Doesn't think twice before speaking. Loves to read romantic stuff. (22 yrs.)

Hey guys, this is the Rathore Family, you'll need the intro about the family soon.