Mastermind (ch-11)

Author's Pov:

"Wake up Moksh, just eat dinner and sleep again. No one's gonna stop you."
Said D.V. waking Mokshika for dinner.

"Uff Mumma, how many times have I told you not call me Moksh, it sounds so boyish." Mokshika said scrunching her nose.

"Ok fine, but come downstairs now. Amar uncle and Siya Maasi might be waiting, right? So let's go, fast. Come on." They proceeded downstairs.

On the dining table, Amar and Siya were sitting in front of each other, glaring each other. The dinner was already served.

"Did they both fight again?" Mokshika whispered in D.V.'s ear."Don't know." D.V. whispers back."let's go and see."

D.V. came and sat on the head chair while Mokshika sat beside Amar. He gave a wining smile towards Siya at this. His personality looking the exact opposite of what it was a few hours ago.

He looked like a cool and chilaxed person, totally opposite to the person in the basement. "What is it? Why we're you both sulking just now?" Asked D.V.

"Nothing just my dear sister was in the delusion that you both love her the most. Huh!" Said Amar in a teasing voice.

" She is wrong." D.V. said and Siya's face fell while Amar continued to smile.

"Because we both love Eleven the most." All that could be heard in the Hall was Mokshika's laughter. Both Amar and Siya were looking at her with their mouth open.

"Say that you are lying, say that D.V. or else, or else," Amar was saying when D.V. asked, " Or else what?" " Or else I'll irritate you even more from now onwards." He said like a child.

" I am already on the brink of my patience, one wrong step from you and it will break. And it will result in breaking of the bones in your body. Fucker" She said the last word in a very slow tone that could be heard only by both of them.

"Aren't you partial towards us! " He said. "Aren't my actions enough to prove that!" D.V. scoffed. " Now shut up and focus on the food or else you won't be having anything tonight.

The Next Morning

Shekhawat Palace:

Dakshika entered the Hall when she saw the whole family  on the Dining table. She was about to leave when the voice of Savitri Devi stopped her.

She sighed, " Yes?" She asked, without turning towards them.
"Is this the time to come home. Early in the morning at the time of breakfast! "

"First of all, this is not my home, it might be for you, but not for me. Secondly, I am not bound to answer you when I am coming or going anywhere." Saying so she turned towards the dining table where the whole Shekhawat family was.

"You can't show that attitude here, and this is not a foreign country. Unlike there here you can't roam around all night. Especially a girl like you." Said Kaamini taking charge of her duty to taunt Dakshika whenever possible.

"And who do you think you are talking to Mrs. Raawat? Mrs. Savitri didn't you inform your family what I told you yesterday, please tell them. It's important for them to know."

By now everybody on the table stood up from their places. Kailash Shekhawat was about to say something but shut his mouth thinking something.

"And Mrs. Kaamini let me tell you, my attitude is not limited to a certain country. Also, the last time I checked you weren't a warden and this, wasn't a hostel." She said sarcasm dripping her voice.

While Kaamini thought that now she need to say something which will hurt two birds with one stone. So she did.

"Be in your limit you orphan" This word made the youngsters and Vikram fist their hands but they didn't say anything. Dakshika looked at all of them and a smirk appeared on her face.