Introduction to Characters of the new Generation

This is the part that contains the introduction of the characters that play the most important role after Dakshika has grown up, along with the main characters.

Dakshika Singh Shekhawat:
"In my eyes, this world is a masquerade. And it's upon you whether you can read their eyes and catch what they are thinking or just keep looking at the alluring but fake face."
Technically the first daughter of the 'Shekhawats' and the sole heir of all the properties and the descender to the Royal throne.
               ( 23 years)

Akshar Rathore: "Voice out your feelings and thoughts before it's too late

Akshar Rathore:
"Voice out your feelings and thoughts before it's too late. And even if it's late that doesn't mean I'll let it go. I'll prove myself worthy of it and if still I don't get it, then I'll snatch it."
Second eldest son of Rathore family. Is a calm yet fierce man. Is very possessive about his things and people. The CEO of Rathore Enterprises. Has many forms hidden under his emotionless facade. Powerful, protector and possesive are the words that describe him.   (26 years)

Dhairya Singh Shekhawat:

"I once made a promise to someone, but I failed to keep it and it kills me now."
Elder son of the 'Shekhawats'. A person of morals who is very dedicated towards his work. Doesn't care what his family thinks or does, only cares about his cousins. Loves them very much. Currently the CEO of Shekhawat Industries Limited.
Son of Dhramveer and Dharini(27 yrs.)

)