Prologue

"Dad, please dad, listen to me for once; I haven't done anything. Bua sa was the one who tried to pus-" her words were cut off when a sharp blow landed on her soft pink cheeks.
"Shut up. Just shut up; what do you think you are doing, one more word from your mouth and I will throw you back to the place from where I brought you." he said, his voice filled with rage. Rage towards his own daughter.

"Dad, Bade Dada, Chacha sa, please someone help me. Please help me come out of this fire or I'll die. See I even saved 'Aaru', now please save me." The six-year-old cried looking at her father's figure through the burning door. He took a step forward desperately but stopped when he saw his sister fainting and once again forgot about her existence.

"I told you she is a bad omen the day she came, but none of you were ready to listen to me. At least now open your eyes and see yourself. 'Arey mai to kehti hoon' throw her out of this house" Shouted Kaamini, venom dripping from her mouth. And though a few people wanted to say something but they stayed quite after the incident which took place on her Birthday. And that day itself she was shifted or you can say thrown to an orphanage, with the Royal family promising that they would provide her a lavish life, but she stayed silent, exchanged no words or greetings and silently left without saying anything. Long gone was the desperation to gain their love and attention and long gone was the innocent child inside her.

"I might have made mistakes, hell I have done very bad to you but that still doesn't change the fact that you are mine. And no, I won't be forcing you to live with me so that you have to bear me, I will make myself worthy of you. I'll become the person you will rely on, the family that you wish for and the ending that you will desire to have. Even if I unable to do so it doesn't matter, because you have carved your name on my soul and I am yours for life." His eyed held the intensity that stopped her from moving, and though she didn't want to trust him and be broken again she can't help herself and feel the love that was buried somewhere deep inside her heart.

"It's time Amar, I can't delay much now, I have to avenge papa and ma now and end what started years ago, because I don't know for how long I am gonna be alive. Strange right, when I didn't want to live, I had a lot of time and now when I have a few people who not only need me but want me, then I don't have time. "she said with a humorless chuckle reflecting the pain she has been carrying deep within. "But I know it's either my win or their downfall; nothing less nothing more." a smirk growing on her lips as she said those words, and ;

She was determined to make it happen.