Chapter 1

!TW - Eating disorder, Stress!

It is already the third week of summer vacation. The sun is high in the blue sky. After the summer, Nick starts uni and Charlie will be left alone at school, Thuram, to do his final year. It's scares him a lot.

Today it is Friday and the plan is for Nick and Charlie, together with Isaac, Elle and Tao, to go away for four days to Tao's summer house. They will spend four whole days together in a forest. Despite Charlie's mental health problems, which have been pretty bad lately, he still feels a positive feeling in his body about this. He wants to try to make this the best four days ever - especially for Nick.

Charlie is awake in Nick's room. The sun shines in even though the curtains are drawn again. Next to Charlie, Nick is still sleeping, but it doesn't take long before he wakes up as well. His tired eyes look up at Charlie.
"How long have you been awake?" He asks with a tired voice.
"Not for long at all, no worries" Charlie replies with a smile and Nick smiles tiredly back at the same time as he nods.

After the two guys wake up, they head downstairs and into the kitchen to make breakfast. Nick stands at the kitchen counter and makes a sandwich and a cup of tea for them both. He sets the breakfast down at the dining table and both guys sit down. Nick starts eating his sandwich, while Charlie just sits and looks at his. He feels a stress creeping over him and which makes him not want to eat breakfast right now.
"You okay Charlie?" Nick asks. Charlie quickly looks up from the plate and meets Nick's eyes. They sit opposite each other at the kitchen table.
"Mhm... I'm just.." Charlie replies with a shaky voice. He looks down at the table again to be able to hide that the tears are on their way out of his eyes.
"Just stressed.. I guess.." he continues. He quickly takes away a tear from his cheek.
"It's okay, I understand. You don't have to eat right now if you don't want to" Nick replies in a soothing and soft voice. He always knows what to say and do to make Charlie not feel guilty, he is the best thing Charlie has.

After breakfast, which for Charlie was just a cup of tea, they both go up to Nick's room to start packing. Since Charlie slept over at Nick's the day before, his things are already packed. Nick takes out a big backpack from the closet and starts packing socks, pants, sweaters, etc.

While waiting for the others to arrive, Nick and Charlie lay down and snuggle up in bed for a while. Suddenly, a car hoot is heard and the guys realize that the others have arrived. Nick and Charlie run down the stairs and out to the car to pack their bags in the back  - then they are ready to leave.