Introductions

I woke up groggily on the floor. My back was killing me, and I had a pounding head ache. I looked around in the room around me. It appeared to be a classroom. Rows of desks neatly arranged, along with a white board in the front.

I was confused...wasn't I in my bedroom last night? How did I get to school? Let alone something that looks more cartoonish than real life. In my lap, there was a note. The hand writing was sloppy, but I pushed that thought aside as I started reading it with an intense expression plastered onto my face.

Welcome, new friend! You may wonder: "How am I here?" "Why am I here?" or "What did I do to deserve this?" Well, my unBEARable friend, lemme tell you! You did nothing wrong! You're here because we need more characters for this fabulous killing game! Yes, you heard me right! A killing game!! Now, now, don't fret, my dear! Everything will be okay, I promise~! You may have forgotten your Ultimate skill while transported here. That's fine! Your ultimate is the Ultimate Therapist! Now that you know, L/N Y/N, please go to the Gym to visit everybody! They're DYING to meet you! Uhuhuhu--!

-Sincerely, your beloved headmaster: Monokuma!

After reading the note, my stomach dropped. I'm...in Danganronpa?! How?? Last night I played the game, and-- oh wait...now I know.

~Flashback: Last night~

I was sitting back in my chair, with a bag of chips snuggled neatly in my lap. I listened to the theme song with glee as I clicked "new game." My screen was white, with one single popup:

Do you want to experience something new?

[Yes] [No]

I clicked "yes" as fast as I could. What do I have to lose? There was more silence, until my vision slowly faded to black...

~Back to the present~

My pupils dilated. Yeah, I was scared. By "new experience," I didn't think it meant THIS. I thought it meant a new cut scene, or a new game altogether. But...what is this?? And now I have to go to the gym? At least I've memorized the layout of the school from my previous game plays. That's a good sign, right?

I shook my head as I stood up from the hard ground. That ground won't contain me any longer. I left the classroom I resided in and headed to the gym, which was big and wooden. I gripped the handle as I took a deep breath. I swung open the door. Eyes stared at me. One of them a unique character--ones I simply recognized from my millions of playthroughs.

"A new person? Another one??" A voice gasped.

"Ugh God, not another one!" Another voice groaned.

"I thought I was the last one," Another voice chuckled. I stared at them, dumbfounded.

"Uh, hey..." I muttered.

"Everybody, listen up!" A male voice yelled out. "One by one we'll be introducing ourselves to each other! Make sure to say your name and talent!"

With that being said, everybody went to whoever they wanted for introductions. It was kind disorganizing, but somebody eventually walked up to me.

"I'm Kiyotaka Ishimaru, but you can just call me Taka. I believe in bold simplicity! Let's work together on our educational crusade! I'm the Ultimate Moral Compass! What's your name?"

He looked at me, with a genuine smile.

"My name is Y/N L/N. You can just call me Y/N! I'm the Ultimate...Therapist! Nice to meetcha!" I greeted as I smiled widely. I placed my hands on my hips in a triumphant manner, even though I didn't feel confident whatsoever. Might as well fake it!