Closer Together

After hanging out with Chihiro, I went back to my dorm room. Suddenly, the nighttime announcement started playing.

"Mm, ahem, this is a school announcement. It is now 10 p.m. As such, it is officially nighttime. Soon the doors to the dining hall will be locked, and entry at that point is strictly prohibited. Okay then...sweet dreams, everyone! Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite..." Monokuma's voice rang out.

I sighed as I plopped down on top of my bed. I decided to write in my journal for a bit.

Day Two...

Today I hung out with Toko and Chihiro. Toko seems very clingy to me, yet it kinda is endearing. While Chihiro, they're just so fucking adorable that I wanna just hug them. Makoto and Sayaka were looking for defense weapons. Or at least, Sayaka was. I don't blame her, but knowing how in the game she tries to kill Leon but fails, I have to keep my guard up. And I won't back down to save everybody.

-Sincerely, the Ultimate Therapist

I closed the journal and placed it on my bedside table. I closed my eyes gently and drifted off to sleep...

***

Monokuma's words rang in my head. There was Monokuma, sitting on a stage, microphone in his hand as he gave out a laughter.

"Ahem, so...I'm sure that you've noticed the killing game has begun, but... there's still room for a little laughter. It seems our newest students, already so filled with despair, still have some hope of escape! Puhuhu... So when will it begin? When will their hope begin to die? Is it time yet? Is it time!? Heartpounding excitement!"

I tried speaking, but I couldn't say anything. I was just an audience...nothing more...nothing less...

***

"Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beee-yutiful day!" Monokuma's usual morning call rang out. I opened my eyes and sat up, my hair was sticking out at all ends.

I got out of bed, picked out my usual clothes, and I changed into them. I brushed my hair, making sure it wasn't a hot mess. I pulled my hair into a pony tail and washed my face and hands, getting ready for the day.

Suddenly there was a knock at my door. I came out and opened it. It was Sayaka.

"Hey! Wanna hang out for the day?" Sayaka wondered. Sayaka...wanted to hang out with me? That was surprising, knowing her status. Suddenly the pop up showed up again.

Do you want to hang out with Sayaka?

[Yes] [No]

I looked at the "Yes" option, and once again, I spoke without controlling it, "yes!! Of course I do!"

Sayaka's expression lit up as she smiled sweetly.

"Really? Okay! Let's go!"

Sayaka didn't even tell me where she was taking us, she just grabbed my hand and took me over to the Gym.

"Where are you taking us?" I wondered.

"O-Oh! I forgot to tell you...sorry. I wanted your opinion on which weapon I could use for defense. Makoto and I checked them out, but I want your opinion as well!" Sayaka exclaimed.

"Okay, I'll gladly help!" I replied. She gave me a quick smile as we made it to the Gym.

Once we were there, my eyes landed onto the weapon cases in the far left.

"What do you think I should use? Makoto already took the katana to his room," Sayaka explained.

"Well...maybe you should use a pocket or kitchen knife?" I wondered. I didn't know if it was good to give her ideas, or not...knowing that in the game she tried to kill Leon. But I'm here to save everyone, so I'm not worried.