His Secret

"Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beee-yutiful day!"

Once again, the same basic morning alarm rang through my dorm room. I groaned in annoyance as I sat up. I shook away the doziness from my head as I went over to the bathroom. I brushed my hair and teeth, and then got dressed for the day as usual.

I left my room, and went over to the dining hall, where I was greeted with everybody besides Togami and Toko.

"Good morning, Y/N!" Sayaka exclaimed.

"Is this...everyone? It feels a little...small," Toko mentioned. "Even the table looks bigger, somehow."

"Hmm...it does," Junko noticed. "Maybe it's because Byakuya and that glasses girl aren't here. Suit themselves, I guess."

"Maybe we should check on Toko? Byakuya's whatever, but it isn't like Toko to not show up."

"I vote no. She's super annoying," Hiro mentioned.

"How can you be so cold? You are like a piece of rock candy," Celeste chuckled.

"What?! No, rock candy isn't cold! It's sweet!" Taka argued.

"...Anyway, Byakuya's the real problem. If we don't keep an eye on him, he might really kill someone. You can see it in his eyes... We got no choice! Get some rope! We're gonna hafta keep him bound and gagged!" Mondo threatened.

"W-What?!" Junko yelped at the sudden hostility of the Biker Gang Leader.

"I doubt tying him up will do any good. Or we'll be just as bad as Togami is," I mentioned, crossing my arms.

"Yeah! Tying them up is going overboard," Makoto agreed.

"They're right! In this situation, there's nothing scarier than when an ally turns loose cannon! It's just like when we were kids, and someone would go crazy at sports day or whatever!" Taka yelled.

"What the fuck are you talking about?! You gonna use the rope to do tug of war or something?! Idiot!" Mondo huffed, his face glowing red with anger and disgust.

"I'm not an idiot...! YOU'RE an idiot!"

"Who are you callin' stupid?!"

Chihiro looked like they wanted to say something...but they kept quiet.

"What's wrong, Chi-chi?" I wondered.

"Oh, I'm just going through a little...self-loathing."

"Self-loathing? Why? That's not healthy at all, Chi!"

"Well, after what Byakuya said to me yesterday...I just got so nervous, I locked up. I couldn't say anything. Mondo ended up having to help me out. And even he said I was someone who 'can't fight back'... I...I hate how weak I am."

Tears were streaming down their face as they looked at the ground in shame.

"Aw Chihiro, don't cry! It's not a bad thing to be weak! Admitting that, makes you mentally strong!" I reassure them.

"Ahh, I see. So Mondo made you depressed," Hina noted.

" What!? How's it my fault?! I wasn't tryin' to be mean! Besides, girls are just naturally weak anyway right?!" Mondo defended. I could tell he felt bad. Even if he's a biker gang, he isn't completely heartless. I saw a new side of him yesterday during his free time event. There's more to him than a swearing bad boy.

"Gh..." Chihiro stuttered and then started crying like a waterfall.

"A-Are you...crying...?" Mondo gasped. His eyes widened with guilt and shock.