Fitness Towards Wit

"Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beee-yutiful day! Oh, one more thing, please meet up at the gym! I'll see you guys there~!"

Once I opened my eyes, I was bombarded with severe pain. My head was killing me, and my wounds felt extremely itchy and it was stinging like crazy. I sat up slowly, trying to grasp my surroundings. I swung my body to the side of my bed, and placed my feet carefully on the carpeted floor. I stood up carefully, clutching my bedside table for support.

I wobbled slowly to the bathroom, opening up the medical cabinet above the mirror. I grabbed some pain killers and swallowed them, without much thought. I just wanted the pain to end, even if I swallow more pills than the desired weight limit.

I left the bathroom and tried my best to brush out my hair and change my clothes, even though it hurt like hell. After I got dressed and brushed my hair--which I left down, because I'm in severe pain--and then walked over to my bedroom door. I took a deep breath to ease the pounding and pulsating pain I was going through, and opened the door.

I started walking to the gym, trying to keep my head clear of any ongoing pain as I pushed open the gym doors. Naturally, I was the last person to arrive to the gym.

"Y-Y/n? You decided to come after all?" Taka gasped.

"Yeah...I'm wo-worried what would happen if I didn't..."

Suddenly, Monokuma appeared out of nowhere and started laughing like a maniac.

"She had to come!! Or I would drag her out of bed by her ears and threaten her with a chainsaw!"

"W-What the hell?" Junko yelped.

"Anywayss...you're prolly wondering why I asked you guys to come here, yeah? Yeah?? I'll tell you!"

Monokuma jumps onto the stage behind him. "Wait...something's missing..."

"What could possibly be missing?" Makoto muttered.

"I'm too short!!" He groaned. "I need something to prop me up! Like wooden slabs or something!"

"Where are you going to find wooden slabs?" Hina wondered. Monokuma suddenly made 3 wooden slabs appear out of thin air. He jumped on top of them and smiled.

"There we go! Muuuch better!" Monokuma gasped. "Now, now! Let's get our exercise session in!!"

"Exercise??" Mondo yelled. "What kind of bullshit is this?!"

"I find exercise a fantastic way to get our minds and blood running! It's healthy to move our body instead of sitting in despair all day!" Taka exclaimed, reaching his hands out to show emphasis on what he was saying.

"I, for one, find this a waste of time," Togami huffed.

There was commentary and bickering whether they should even exercise with Monokuma in the first place. So I decided to ignore the ongoing pain ringing in my head and actually be helpful for once. If I can't be helpful, then my Ultimate is a complete waste, isn't it? I took a deep breath, and spoke out among my classmates, raising my hand in triumph.

"I believe we should do it! Sure, Monokuma is awful and almost killed Junko, and he's the headmaster of this killing game, but Taka is correct: exercising helps people's mindset and physical physique! Besides, it helps our minds get off of this horrid killing game, and gives us a chance to get our body working!! So come on! Let's stop sitting on our asses and do something!"

My speech shocked people into silence. I was still bleeding out, yet had the courage to say something motivating. Without a hint of pain. Something that I was used to: ignoring pain. I was shocking myself, too, since I didn't think I could even muster a single word without fainting. Yet I managed to say a whole fucking speech that agreed with Taka and Monokuma. I'm full of surprises, aren't I?

"I agree with Y/N," Sayaka giggles. "I would gladly exercise if it meant everybody was together and happy!"

"I...I guess working out doesn't hurt! I need to get stronger anyways..." Chihiro agrees.

"I don't think Y/N should work out with her injuries," Sakura noted. "It would be best if she sat this one out."

"Whaat?" Monokuma gasped. "Too bad! I'll force everybody to do it and there's no stopping me!"

Sakura looked concerned and looked towards me with a slight frown. I gave her a reassuring, yet pained, smile.

"It's fine, Sakura...I can handle this...!" I told her, putting my hands on my hips to show how 'heroic' I am. Sakura sighed, but eventually let it slide. She assumed I knew my limits...but I did not.

"With that being settled, let's--"

"W-Wait..." Toko hisses. "Are we re-really going to be...doing this? After you a-almost killed Ju-Junko and w-wounded Mas-Master...and now you're t-trying to make it up with u-useless workout? How m-m-messed up are you?!"

"Puhuhuhu...do you think I care? When I say we exercise, we EXERCISE! Don't doubt your headmaster! I can easily kill you for disobeying~!"

Toko froze, she tensed up, her skin growing pale with utmost fear. I looked over at Toko, my eye brows furrowing in worry.

"Toko, it's fine. Let's just do what he says for now," I tell her. Toko's eyes light up as she nods thoroughly.

"Y-Yes Master!"

"What are you, a pathetic puppy?" Togami sighed. "Pathetic."

Toko ignored his insults, instead, she was admiring me from afar, staring at me like a creep. A chill ran down my spine, but I tried to ignore it.

"No more blabbering, and let's exercise goddammit!"

Pain creeped up my side as I felt more needles piercing my flesh, even though it was only the same wounds that were inflicted on me yesterday. But Monokuma ignored my severe wincing, and started the exercise lesson...regardless of some of the complaints that the other classmates had. When he wants something, he wants it. And that was Monokuma's worse flaw.

~~~

I'm pretty happy with how this chapter ended up, and I also decided this chapter would be useless filler, that will be important later! Soo...yeah! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and have a wonderful rest of your day :)

-How will Monokuma's flaw effect Y/N and her classmates?

-What will happen to Y/N next chapter?

-When will Y/N eventually heal from these wounds?

𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚛 ~Danganronpa x Reader~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें