Is This All A Game?

"Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beee-yutiful day! Oh, that's right! I wanted to let you know that your e-Handbooks have been updated! New regulations have been added, so please take a look and enjoy your school life more than ever before!"

I opened my eyes. My vision was blurry, so I rubbed my eyes to try to regain my senses. I got out of my bed, wincing at the sudden pain that hit me. I stumbled over to the bathroom and took a few more pain meds, brushed my hair, got dressed the best I could, and then went over to the dining hall.

"Oh! Mornin' Y/N!" Hina greeted me.

"Good morning, Hina! Is everybody here?"

"Nope! We're still waiting on Byakuya and Taka."

"Yeah. Byakuya could just not want to come, but I'm shocked about Taka," Makoto tells us.

"Knowing Taka, I imagine he is trying to get the King of Tardiness up and out of bed," Celeste mentions.

"I'm sure they'll be here soon enough. Just be patient," Sakura says, crossing her arms.

"Yep! Let's all be patient and wait for our friends," Sayaka agrees.

"I don't mind waiting for them, but there is one problem..." Celeste complains.

"Which is...?" Makoto's voice trailed off.

"I am thirsty."

"How the hell is that a problem?" Mondo hissed.

"Hifumi, would you make me some tea?"

"...Huh?" Hifumi gasped in undeniable shock.

"Milk tea, if you please."

"Wh...why me?"

"Your roundish figure reminds me of the owner of the coffee shop I used to frequent. I can feel my throat drying out. Quickly, please."

THIS is the moment where Celeste throws Hifumi's milk tea against the wall...isn't it? I'm excited and scared watching this play out...

"O-Okay..." Hifumi goes to the kitchen to make Celeste the milk tea she asked for. In a few minutes, he came back. "Thank you for waiting!"

Hifumi appeared with a tray in his hand, the gentle aroma growing stronger as he approached.

"Hmhmhm. Finally..."

"You c-could've made some for the r-rest of us, you know..." Toko muttered.

"I emphatically decline! You're not my type at all! Hmhm... It's all about the law of causality, basic instinct, act and react!"

"Grr..."

"Well then, if you don't mind..."

Celeste had a small smile played across her lips as she held the tea cup delicately in her hand.

"Wait..."

She cocked her head to the side....then threw the cup as hard as she could at the wall.

"What the--!? H-Hey! What are you doing, my little white rabbit!?" Hifumi gasped.

"I HATE this kind of tea!"

"U-Umm...I don't understand..."

"Imagine we are at a coffee shop--just any normal, everyday cafe. I sit down, and I order some tea. They then ask me, 'Would you like lemon, or milk?' Now, further imagine that I replied, 'Ah, yes, I would like milk tea, please.' In this case, along with my tea they may bring me a small container of milk, yes?" Celeste explained. "But this is not for me! I am among those who prefer the milk to be part of the process from the outset! The fragrance is just so overwhelmingly sweet that way... Adding milk or lemon right before you drink is like dousing your fries in ketchup--mere condiments! Whenever looking for a cafe, I first review their menu to see if it offers the proper style of milk tea. And I cannot acknowledge any 'milk tea' that does not add the milk during the brewing process!"