💙Chapter One💙

Author's pov

In the throne room of Brient Kingdom

Angels and Demons lived peaceful together in their respective Kingdoms,The Curreir Kingdom and the Brient Kingdom. They interacted peacefully till today.Currently, the King of Curreir Kingdom is on his knees in front of the King of Brient Kingdom. His only son held captive by Min Yoongi the Army General of Brient Kingdom.

"Why did you breach our peace treaty and attacked my kingdom for no reason?" Taehyung asked his voice filled with anger and irritation at the betrayal he felt from the King of Curreir Kingdom.

"I am sorry." The King of Curreir Kingdom,Jeon Jungwon, begged bringing his hands together,fear swimming in his eyes.

"Sorry! Tsk.You think a sorry can fix the damage you caused?" Taehyung shouted getting up from his throne in anger.

"I'm really sorry. I will do anything for your forgiveness" Jeon Jungwon begged profusely.

Taehyung chuckled darkly and walked slowly to him before grabbing his jaw tightly and asked "Anything?"

Jeon Jungwon hesitated a bit but replied"Anything"

"Okay" Taehyung said and walked back to his throne and sat down.

"Give me your throne or that son of yours" Taehyung said after a while believing Jungwon will choose his son.

"Why?" Jungwon asked innocently as if he isn't in this situation because of his greed.

Taehyung smirked and asked sarcastically " Dear King Jeon Jungwon,Are you dumb or you are acting dumb?"

"I guess both" Jungwon said not wanting to anger the demon king.

Taehyung laughed loudly but his face soon morphed into his usual poker face.

"You know you are so funny but this isn't the time for jokes" Taehyung said moving to squat in front of him.

Taehyung pat both of Jungwon's cheeks roughly making him wince. All this while Jungkook stood quietly not making any move to escape surprising Yoongi.

"You either give us your son or your throne, as compensation for breaching
the peace treaty." Taehyung said getting up from his squatting position.

"What?" Jungkook finally asked after being quiet all this while.

Taehyung ignored him and said "Give us your son or your throne and we will let you go"

"Take my son" Jungwon said surprising everybody in the hall, hell even Taehyung was surprised.

"You sure" Taehyung asked again to be sure he heard right.

"You can take him. He is useless to me anyway" Jungwon replied earning multiple gasps from the people in the hall.

"Appa, I know you hated me but not this much" Jungkook shouted making a move to run towards his father to beg him to save him but was held back by Yoongi.

"We are asking you for the last time. Are you sure? Because you will never get your son back" Jimin asked still shocked that a father  will choose his throne over his son.

"Yes, I am sure as long as I get my power back" Jungwon said greedily.

"Okay, let's sign a peace treaty now." Taehyung said gesturing Namjoon to bring the scroll.

Namjoon brought it and spread it on the table. Jungwon hurriedly run to it and signed on it fast. His son's begging falling deaf to his ears. Taehyung signed after him.

"Dad,please I will do everything you tell me to do. Please take me with you
"Jungkook said the strong facade  he put on breaking slowly. Seeing his father's ignorance,he started sobbing hysterically.

"Jungkook, stay here for dad, okay?" Jungwon said patting Jungkook's cheeks smiling widely as if he didn't just trade his son for his throne.

Hearing this, Jungkook abruptly stopped crying and looked at his father blankly accepting his fate.

The people in the hall looked at Jungwon in disgust as he walked out of the hall. Taehyung scoffed and went to his throne and sat down.

"The court has been dismissed. You all can go home" Taehyung said dismissing the people in the hall leaving only the people close to him.

"Jimin, show Jungkook his room" Taehyung said to Jimin.

Yoongi released Jungkook from his grip. Jimin went to Jungkook and held his arm to support him to walk glaring at Yoongi in the process. Yoongi just chuckled amused by Jimin's actions. Jimin left with Jungkook to his supposed room leaving the others behind.

"Jin Hyung, please prepare food for our guest." Taehyung said to Jin making Jin nod his head and left to the kitchen to prepare food.

"Taehyung, I thought you were going to torture him but it seems you are planning to treat him well" Hoseok asked confused.

"I thought his father was going to choose him over his throne. But it seems like he is pathetic even as a father" Taehyung said clearly pissed off.

"Oh, okay. We will take our leave now. We have to bring things under control after the attack from Curreir Kingdom"Yoongi said bowing slightly and left with Hoseok to curb the situation.

"Hyung, what do you think I should do to Jungkook?" Taehyung asked Namjoon as soon as they were left alone.

"I suggest you treat him well. His father clearly doesn't give a fuck about him. So nothing will come out from torturing him." Namjoon said wisely.

"You are right Hyung. I will just let him live here as long as he doesn't cross my path." Taehyung replied walking out of the hall with Namjoon by his side.

(Jungkook's room)

"This is your room. Make yourself comfortable" Jimin said smiling sweetly not wanting the cute boy to get hurt again.

"Thank you." Jungkook said lowly bowing to Jimin.

Jimin held his shoulders and made him stand up." No need to thank me. Thank my brother he is the one who told me to give you a room" Jimin said

"Your brother is the King?" Jungkook asked widening his eyes a bit. Jimin smiled and nodded his head.

"Take a shower. I will be back with some clothes" Jimin said turning to go out.

"Wait. C-can I know your name,your highness?" Jungkook asked adding a title because Jimin was the King's brother.

"My name is Park Jimin. And don't add titles when addressing me you are a prince too." Jimin said nudging his shoulder.

"Oh, but I am not a prince in this kingdom." Jungkook muttered under his breath but Jimin caught it.

"We can become friends,so let's start by calling each other by our names with no titles, okay?" Jimin said making Jungkook nod a little.

"Now go shower. I will be back with some clothes" Jimin said pushing Jungkook towards the door of the bathroom.

Once Jungkook entered the bathroom he looked at his scars and sighed loudly. "I hope this place is better than my father's palace"he thought hoping for the best.

-----------------------------------------------------------
How was it?

Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter.😊

Take care and I love you all.💜💜