💙 Chapter Twenty-four💙

Author's pov

Minor timeskip

Dae and Tae after freshening up went to the room the others were in.

Now all of them are seated in the room. Jungkook was fast asleep after all he took in so much information in one day.

Silence prevailed for a while till Tae spoke up.

"Are we going to keep staring at eachother awkwardly?"Tae asked he could feel the tension between his Hyungs and his brother. No one answered him making him sigh.

"Okay,let me start. Hyungs, This is Kim Daehyung,my long lost twin brother that I just found recently" Taehyung said but the others didn't even react.

"Jimin? Hyungs?" Tae tried again but still none replied. They just kept boring holes into Daehyung with their stares making Dae extremely nervous.

"Come on guys don't be like this you are scaring him." Tae said to them. This time they turned and looked at him.

"How can we trust him?" Namjoon asked.

"Huh" Tae asked confused about his Hyung's question.

"He literally tried to kill you just hours before. I haven't even gotten rid of that image. What shows he isn't pretending to get closer to you in order to kill you easily without being caught?You know keep your friends close but keep your enemies even closer"Namjoon reasoned and the others nodded agreeing to it. Dae heart clenched at this statement.

"But Hyung, he is my brother" Tae said.

"He was your brother. Now he is whole different person you need to get to know. It has been over a 1000 years you can't judge him using his character from a 1000 years ago." Yoongi said this time. Tae looked down. His Hyungs had a point. He was too excited to meet his brother without thinking about all these things.

"Jimin and Hyungs, let's give him the benefit of the doubt okay? I trust my baby brother" Tae said and looked straight into Dae's eyes.

He trusts me. Even after I tried to kill him. He still trusts me. And I couldn't even trust him in that moment. I am such a bad brother. Dae thought and tears started flowing from his eyes without him knowing.

"I am so sorry, Hyung." Dae said sobbing. He felt so bad for his brother because of his mistrust his brother suffered so much.

"Don't apologise Dae, I believe you went through a lot too. So, I am sorry for not running after you that day" Tae said tears glistening in his eyes.

Dae sobbed loudly and snuggled himself into Tae's chest.

"I am sorry" Dae continued muttering snuggling closer to his brother as if he will vanish.

The others looked at the twin brother with a heavy heart and decided to give Dae a chance.

"Okay, we will give him a chance but he hurts you and Jungwon will not be the only one dead" Yoongi answered. Dae smiled hearing this. His Hyung is surrounded by such good people who were so protective over him even though he was the most powerful demon

"Thanks, I promise I will never hurt Hyung again." Dae said expressing his gratitude towards the people who literally saved his Hyung.

"Better or else I will make sure I mix lixmen in your food, try me." Jin warned.

"Yah, be nice to baby Kim. He is sensitive" Tae jokingly said making Dae smile through his tears even though he literally hates that name.

"Since you guys are on good terms now. Let's do the introduction now" Tae said excitedly making the Hyungs coo at him. This side of him rarely come out. He was really happy to have his brother back.

I am happy you are happy,Tae. I promise I will keep an eye on your brother so that he doesn't get a chance to hurt you even if he wants to. Yoongi thought and smiled to himself.

"So,starting with you Jimin" Tae said to his brother.

"I am Park Jimin, Tae's younger brother" Jimin introduced.

"Now your younger brother too" Tae said to his brother.

"Kim Namjoon, Tae's personal advisor" Namjoon said.

"Kim Seokjin, and keep your eyes off my man. Kim Namjoon is my husband . I am the head chef of the palace" Jin said adding a warning in between seeing Dae staring at Namjoon.

This Hyung is really scary. Daehyung thought and shuddered.

"Min Yoongi, General of the army. Jimin is my soon to be husband. So he is off limits." Yoongi said

"I wouldn't even think about that he is my brother now" Dae said and chuckled but his smile fell seeing the others sitting with a poker face.

"Sorry" Dae muttered under his breathe but Tae just patted his head.

"Jung Hoseok, Deputy general of the army" Hoseok introduced himself feeling giddy that maybe his crush will recognize him but no he didn't.

"Nice to meet you, Hoseok" Dae said to Hoseok.

Jung Hoseok. A nice name for a handsome guy. But it seems like I have heard that name before but where? Dea thought but soon snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Jungkook's voice.

"Hyungie" Jungkook called for Taehyung.

"Baby highness" Tae called and rushed to his side to help him sit up.

"Do you need some water?" Tae asked but Jungkook shook his head.

"Where is dad?" Jungkook asked and everyone tensed at the question.

"U-um a-ac-" Tae stuttered trying to find words to explain what happened.

"You killed him right?" Jungkook asked lowly and everyone started to panic.

"Sor-" Tae started but was cut off by Jungkook.

"You gave him an easy death" Jungkook said surprising the others

"He didn't deserve to die that easily. He is so bad" Jungkook yelled and started screaming again. Tae held him closer to himself.

"He killed them Hyungie" Jungkook muttered between his sobs.

Dae looked at them and his heart ached at the sight. He shouldn't have spoken about it knowing Jungkook could possibly overhear them.

The others stood there looking at the couple feeling helpless that they cannot do anything to lessen their pain.

Jungkook sobs soon died out and he went back asleep again.

Tae gently placed him back on the bed and caressed his heard softly.

"What should I do, Hyung?" Taehyung turned and asked Namjoon desperately. Namjoon sighed and spoke.

"Since it's late, I will tell the guards to guard the place for the meantime. You all should take rest I know we are all tired. We can't really take good decisions right now since we are all overwhelmed. So go to sleep. We will talk tomorrow when everybody is feeling a bit better" Namjoon said making all them nod. They knew he was right.

"We can take the rooms in the palace and converge here tomorrow. I suggest we share rooms and lock the doors and windows of your room.So that in case of any emergency. You could cover for each other. So the couple stay together,leaving Hoseok and Dae. So you both share a room, okay?" Namjoon said tiredly. They all agreed not wanting to stress each other again.

They all moved to their various rooms not before wishing each other good night.

Tae got up and locked the room after everyone left and came back to the bed and snuggled into his bunny cuddling him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

How was it?

Please vote and comment if you like this chapter.😊

Sorry for the late update I had an examination 😔