💙 Chapter Twenty-three 💙

Author's pov

"I know where he is let's go" Dae said walking out of the room.

They all followed him to where Jungwon could be found.

They all kept walking till they reached an abandoned building. They looked at each other suspiciously but shrugged and decided to go with the flow.

Dae stopped walking and said."Let me go in first but after sometime you can come in"

The others nodded and decided to trust Dae. Dae walked into the building.

He stopped walking when he reached the center. He stood there for a while till he saw Jungwon coming out of his hiding place.

"Woah, the great Kim Daehyung is here. I hope you have finished killing all of them." Jungwon said making Dae's stomach churn in disgust.

"Yeah,because I am not a coward like you who runs away in the middle of a battle?" Dae said and smirked

"You do know that I am now the king of both Curreir and Brient Kingdom right?So do not talk to me like that." Jungwon said smirking disgustingly but his smirk fell when Dae started laughing loudly.

"Oh, you really think so, maybe you have forgotten that Tae is my twin brother so if he is not king, I will be king. So, stop being delusional and wake up Jeon." Dae said after he stopped laughing.

"What?that wasn't part of the deal right? So you can't go back on your promise. You will only take Jungkook and I will keep the two Kingdoms" Jungwon said.

"Where is it written that I agreed to what you are saying? Jeon, nothing shows that I agreed. So, be a good boy and hand over Brient Kingdom over to me but wait it was never yours" Dae said and burst into laughter angering Jungwon more.

Jungwon being the stupid man he is attacked Dae but Dae just used his powers to throw him against the wall.

"You are so pathetic what made you think you could be King. You literally killed your brother and his wife with lixmen to take the throne but you can't even guard the throne" Dae said making Jungwon widen his eyes in surprise.

(Lixmen in small doses weaken their powers but in large doses can cause unconsciousness which can lead resemble death. So that person might be buried thinking they are dead but in reality they are just unconscious and can only wake up after years)

"You literally made them bury your brother and sister-in-law alive not even thinking about their son. The same Jeon Jungkook you verbally, mentally and physically abused for almost all his life. You literally destroyed their lives just because of your greed." Dae revealed his heart hurting at the thought of baby Jungkook going through so much.

"What?" Dae heard and turned to see Jungkook standing there tears in his eyes. The others standing behind him. For Tae he was putting every ounce of effort to not kill Jungwon right there.

"Is it true Hyung?" Jungkook asked

"Sorry, Jungkook I didn't want you to find out like this." Dae said and looked down.

Jungkook scoffed and said" You should have told me Hyung. Maybe I wouldn't have made such efforts to make him love me."

"I would have known that this man here is not my father. I wouldn't have forgiven him every time he abused me." Jungkook said streaming down his cheeks. The others were in tears too. Tae tried to hold Jungkook but he swatted his hand away and turned to Jungwon.

"Why? What did I ever do to you? What did my baby self do to you that you had to kill my parents? You should have just killed me alongside with them maybe I wouldn't have gone through all this pain." Jungkook started.