💙 Chapter Twelve 💙

Author's pov

After leaving from Jungkook's room, Tae went straight to his office and he met Namjoon sitting there.

"Tae, you are now here." Namjoon exclaimed when he saw Tae entering the office.

"What are you doing here, Hyung?" Taehyung asked after he sat on his chair.

"I will go straight to the point, do you like Jungkook?" Namjoon asked nonchalantly making Tae choke on air.

"What the hell, Hyung?" Taehyung said after coming out of his shock.

"Come on answer me" Namjoon insisted.

"No" Taehyung replied bluntly looking everywhere except Namjoon.

"Don't you like him even a bit ?" Namjoon asked again because what he saw contradicts with what Tae is telling him.

"I said no Hyung" Taehyung almost yelled out.

"Then why are you getting so defensive?It was just a simple question." Namjoon said and smirked a bit.

Taehyung closed his eyes tightly trying to calm down himself and said"Hyung please leave."

"No I won't." Namjoon said knowing very well he will get Tae to admit it whether hook or by crook.

"Please Hyung." Taehyung finally pleaded but Namjoon stayed put.

Namjoon sighed loudly knowing Tae won't admit it.

"Even if you deny it. Your heart has already accepted it" Namjoon said making Tae look at him confused.

"What do you mean by that Hyung?" Tae asked.

"Your eyes they flashed blue instead of red when you got angry because Jungkook was insulted."Namjoon said making Tae freeze in his place

"And you know very well that your eye flashes a different colour only when you anger is related to the one you love not just any love romantically whether you admit it or not." Namjoon added.

"No,this can't happen." Taehyung said clutching his chest tightly panicking a little before he knew it he was having a panic attack.

"Tae" Namjoon called out and rushed to Tae's side pulling him in his arms.

You will hurt him. The voices in his head said.

"I will hurt him, Hyung" Taehyung said unable to breathe getting a lot of flashbacks in his mind.

"No you won't" Namjoon said trying to calm down Tae.

You are a monster. The voices in his head echoed again.

"I am a monster." Tae continued muttering under his breathe.

"No you are not." Namjoon said but Tae still had difficulty in breathing.

"Hyung is here. Please breathe for Hyung." Namjoon said to calm down Taehyung.

"Breath with me Tae " Namjoon said and Tae slowly followed his instructions.

Soon, Tae started breathing normally. He opened his mouth to speak but passed out almost immediately.

Namjoon carefully lifted him and made him lay on the couch in his office and covered him with a blanket.

Namjoon caressed his head looking at him lovingly.

"Hyung is sorry. I shouldn't have pushed you too much." Namjoon mumbled.

"I thought you were over it because you never showed it but it seems you are still traumatised by it" Namjoon said and pecked his forehead and left the office.