💙 Chapter Two💙

Author's pov

Jungkook's room

Jungkook soon came out of the washroom dressed in a black bathrobe. He looked on the bed and found some black clothes on the bed.

"Is everything thing here black? They must like black very much" Jungkook muttered under his breath finally taking a look around the room he is in to find it completely black.

He shook his head and changed into the clothes on the bed. As soon as he finished changing he heard a knock on his door. He said a small come in and sat on his bed .

He looked up to find one of the men he saw in the hall earlier coming into his room with a tray of food.

"Greetings,your highness. I am the head chef of this palace, Kim Seokjin" Jin said standing in front of Jungkook with the tray still in his hand.

"Please don't call me your highness. Please call me by my name." Jungkook said hurriedly listening to how the man in front of him addressed him.

"Sure. The King asked me to prepare food for you as you must be hungry" Jin said handing over the tray to him.

"Thanks but can I call you Hyung" Jungkook asked his puppy doe eyes shining.

"What?" Jin asked slightly taken aback. He expected the prince of Curreir Kingdom to be rude but it seems he is not like his father.

"I mean, you are very nice so I thought I could call you Hyung. Sorry for making you uncomfortable." Jungkook said apologetically making Jin widen his eyes even more but soon snapped out of his daze seeing Jungkook looking down like a kicked puppy.

"Of course you can call me Hyung." Jin said smiling widely. Jungkook raised his head up and flashed his bunny smile.

"Thank you, Hyung" Jungkook added making Jin lose his calm demeanor. Jin walked near him and pinched his cheeks.

"Look at you being so cute. I could adopt you as my son. I will definitely discuss with Namjoon about it" Jin said excitedly whilst pinching his cheeks. Jungkook looked at him surprised at the sudden change in demeanor of the man.

"Now eat well. Tomorrow I will give you a tour around this palace."Jin said excited to show Jungkook around the palace. Afterall, he is not a stuck up rude prince he thought he was.

"Okay Hyung" Jungkook replied overwhelmed by the affection he just received from a man he met a few hours ago.

Jungkook started eating slowly. Jin sat on the bed looking at him affectionately thinking how cruel a father could be to exchange this adorable bean for his throne.

"By the way, can I know where Jimin went?" Jungkook asked suddenly curious about the first male he interacted with in the palace.

"Jimin went to sleep saying he was tired the whole day. Don't worry you can meet him tomorrow" Jin said softly patting Jungkook's head. Jungkook nodded at that and continued eating.

After done he was eating, he looked at Jin and asked"Where can I do the dishes?"

Jin cooed at him and said"Give it to me the maids will do it. You have to take some rest because tomorrow you will be meeting that brat"

"Brat?" Jungkook asked confused as to who Jin is calling a brat.

"Yes, the King you met him earlier remember" Jin said making Jungkook surprised because the King definitely was not a brat like he was scary as fuck to him.

Also, he just called the King a brat! If it was in my kingdom he would have been dead by now because my dad wouldn't spare him. He thought finding this place weird. But a good kind of weird.

"You called the King a brat?"Jungkook finally asked after being silent for almost 5 minutes.

"Yeah,he is one of my sons you know" Jin said proudly making Jungkook confused but he decided to let it slide for now as his head was aching a bit.

"Aah, okay" Jungkook replied massaging his head a bit to soothe his headache.

"But now you are also one of my sons.So I will take care of you. Don't hesitate to ask me for a thing okay?" Jin added

"Okay Hyung" Jungkook replied.

"I am going now. Have a good night sleep." Jin said taking the tray from Jungkook and headed towards the door.

"Good night too" Jungkook replied. Jin just smiled at him and left the room closing the door behind him.

Jungkook's pov

I sighed as soon as Jin Hyung left. I thought demons are suppose to be evil but all the ones I have talked to has been nice to me in fact nicer than my father has ever been to me.

I hope everyone is nice to me here. I thought laying down on my bed and drifting off to sleep.

The next morning

Taehyung's pov

Aish,should I really give this boy a chance? What if he betrays me? But Namjoon Hyung said to let him be. Plus he doesn't seem like the type of person who will betray you if given a chance. Why am I even worrying? I will get someone to keep an eye on him.

I was in my thoughts when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said and the door soon opened revealing one of the maids.

"Your majesty it is time for breakfast. Chef Kim said I should inform you" The maid said bowing to me.

"Okay, you can go" I said waving my hand in a gesture to dismiss the maid. The maid left my room after being dismissed.

I got up from my bed and walked out of my room. I walked down the hallway towards the dining room. When I reached the dining room what I saw shocked me.

"What the hell is happening here?" I shouted.

-----------------------------------------------------------
How was it?

Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter.😊

Take care and I love you😁

Happy birthday to the world's most handsome man Kim Taehyung 🎉.