💙 Chapter Ten💙

Author's pov

"We were attacked." Taehyung roared his anger quickly rising. What no one noticed is that his eyes flashed blue instead of red this time.

"What?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes, the men were from Curreir Kingdom." Tae added.

"Haven't they caused enough problems now they attacked you?" Jimin scoffed.

"I don't think they were after me. They wanted Jungkook instead." Taehyung said

"But we clearly told them they will never take him back if he is given to us."Jin exclaimed.

"Yeah but when have they ever listened to instructions." Yoongi said nonchalantly.

"So what should we do? attack?" Hoseok asked

Taehyung turned to Namjoon who was quiet the whole time and asked "Hyung should we attack?"

"No" Namjoon spoke for the first time.

"Why?" Jimin asked curious as to why Namjoon said no.

"Looking at the situation, attacking us to be last thing we should do. It might have being a plan to provoke us or they just wanted to capture Jungkook. Either way attacking them will give them an advantage." Namjoon explained.

"How?" This time Jin asked. Namjoon sighed loudly at his friends. Does he need to explain this again?

"Listen, the two Kingdoms signed a peace treaty. Attacking them without tangible evidence that they went back on their promise will only mean we are breaching the treaty. Then this Kingdom will be subjected to punishment." Namjoon elaborated for his friends. They all nodded in understanding.

"So what should I do?" Taehyung asked as he cannot leave the matter hanging.

"Send a warning letter to Curreir Kingdom. Warning them not to try that again or we will be attacking their Kingdom. Then tighten security around the palace and inform citizens to be always alert. Lastly keep Jungkook guarded at all times." Namjoon suggested to Tae.

"Woah, Hyung you are so smart." Hoseok said dramatically making Namjoon give him a done look.

Taehyung shook his head at them.

"Yoongi Hyung, please tighten the security in the palace. Hoseok Hyung please inform my citizens about the current situation so that they can be alert." Taehyung said to both Generals making the nod.

Yoongi and Hoseok soon left from there to carry out their orders.

"Jin Hyung please prepare some food for Jungkook. He will need it when he wakes up." Taehyung said to Jin. Jin then left to prepare the food.

"Jimin, stay with Jungkook and keep a close eye on him.If he wakes up tell him to rest." Taehyung told Jimin.

"Okay Hyung" Jimin said and went back to Jungkook's room.

"Namjoon Hyung. Help me write the letter." Taehyung said and walked towards his office Namjoon beside him.

Minor time skip

Currently, Jin and Jimin are trying to make Jungkook eat but he is adamant to meet his Taehyungie hyungie before he eats.

"Kook, please eat." Jin coaxed him.

"No no, let me meet Hyungie first". Jungkook said shaking his head.

"Jungkook, see it is your favourite. Won't you eat?" Jimin tried to get him eat.

"What about Hyungie?" Jungkook asked pouting.

"He is fine" Jin assured him.

"But the men where many. What if he got hurt?" Jungkook said and rushed to get up but Jin pulled him down.