💙Chapter Fourty-six💙

Author's pov

Back to present

"So you knew about this all this while?" Taehyung asked making Jungkook nod timidly.

"Yeah, I knew that you were working hard to prove me innocent" Jungkook explained.

Tae opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by Namjoon.

"You guys can talk later for now we need to know what Jungkook was doing at the meeting" Namjoon said making Tae look at Jungkook surprised.

"Just how much did you hide from me?" Taehyung asked.

"I was planning to tell you after the meeting but Jimin happened to catch me before that." Jungkook explained and looked down.

"Fine, now tell us what you were doing there" Taehyung said making Jungkook nod and continue.

Flashback to a day ago

Eunwoo knowing that he was being followed so he decided to wait till Jimin went to report to Tae. After he felt Jimin leave, he made his way to Taekook's shared room and knocked.

Jungkook opened the door and let him in.

"Greetings, your majesty" Eunwoo greeted upon entering the room.

"Yes, do you have any news for me" Jungkook asked sitting on the bed.

"Yes, Your majesty" Eunwoo replied.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked.

"They will be meeting tomorrow" Eunwoo said

"Really?" Jungkook asked and Eunwoo nodded in response.

Jungkook sat there thinking for a long time till he spoke.

"I would like to go to the meeting" Jungkook said making Eunwoo gasp

"Your majesty, it's dangerous." Eunwoo reasoned but Jungkook shook his head in negative.

"No it is not" Jungkook replied.

"First of all I will need lixmen." Jungkook said making Eunwoo nod

"You said you were not the only minion of him right?" Jungkook asked and Eunwoo nodded again

"I want you to take that minion out I want to go there in place of that minion to reduce suspicion. Also, I remember you saying they asked you to paste notices around the Kingdom right?" Jungkook said and Eunwoo nodded at the question

"I want you to do it. It is better Hyungie gets distracted so that I don't get caught there plus it will make them trust us more." Jungkook explained

"But your Majesty, what if the citizens believe it?" Eunwoo asked.

"Don't worry, I trust my husband will be able to handle it." Jungkook replied.

"Okay your highness. The lixmen will be delivered by another guard, we can't risk it" Eunwoo said.

"Thanks for your good work." Jungkook said and Eunwoo bowed and left.

Timeskip to the next day

Jungkook after he realised Taehyung left to curb the crowd sneaked out to the meeting place.

On his way he bought some clothes and alcohol to aid in his plan.

Upon reaching there, he changed his clothes to simple clothes so that he doesn't get caught. He then mixed the lixmen in the alcohol. By this time Eunwoo had already kidnapped the other minion so Jungkook was to replace him.