💙 Chapter Fourty-five💙

Author's pov

They all made their way towards Taekook's shared room and upon entering they gasp at the sight they saw. Taehyung and Jungkook was sprawled up on the floor almost looking dead. They rushed towards them with their heart in their mouths.

"Taehyung" Yoongi yelled shaking Taehyung vigorously but he still remained unconscious. He looked at his side and saw Jungkook also completely unconscious in Jimin's arms.

"Guys, I will get the royal physician to check them." Dae said and was about to leave when they heard a groan.

They looked down to see Tae and Jungkook slowly waking up.

They lifted them and carefully placed them on the bed. Jimin poured some water from the jug on the nightstand and gave it to them. They drank the water and finally looked around with their faces morphed in confusion.

"What happened?" Jin asked caressing Jungkook's head softly completely forgetting what they had come to do.

"I don't know I just remember crying in Taehyung's arms" Jungkook replied.

"What about you Taehyung?" Jin asked but he shook his head in negative indicating that he can't remember.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon asked and they both nodded.

"Okay enough to speak?" Namjoon asked with his eyes trained on Jungkook.

"Yeah" Jungkook replied lowly.

"Okay, then tell us, how you got caught up in all of this?" Namjoon asked.

"I swear I don't know where everything went wrong. I am so sorry" Jungkook said looking down.

Jimin sighed and placed his hands on Jungkook's cheeks lifting his face up and said.

"Kookie, saying sorry won't solve the problem. So please tell us everything you know"

"Okay" Jungkook replied and sniffed lightly. He looked at all of them with his doe eyes and then he realised he should have let them know.

"Hyungie is here" Taehyung said holding his hand in his encouragingly.

"Actually, I did all this with the help of Eunwoo" Jungkook said and they all gasped

"Wasn't he the demon that brought the letter?" Jimin asked and Jungkook nodded.

"I am the one behind this entire scheme" Jungkook announced and felt his heart shatter when Taehyung pulled his hand from his.

"How?" Taehyung asked coldly.

"H-hyungi-"" Just tell me how Jungkook" Taehyung said cutting Jungkook off.

Jungkook sighed and began.

Flashback to the day after Jungkook told Eunwoo his plan

Jungkook sighed for the nth time making Taehyung look at him suspiciously.

"What's with all the sighing? Do you have something to tell me?" Taehyung asked side eyeing Jungkook who was sitting on the couch in Taehyung's office.

Should I tell him? Jungkook thought but shook his head

I should just take care of it myself. Jungkook thought but was brought out of his thoughts when he felt a flick on his forehead

"Ouch, what was that Hyungie?" Jungkook asked pouting whilst rubbing his forehead.

"What are you thinking about so deeply,huh?" Tae asked and sat on the couch before pulling Jungkook into his arms.

"Nothing, do you trust me Hyung?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded without hesitating.