💙 Chapter Thirty-four💙

Author's pov

Currently, Taehyung and Jungkook are on their way to God knows where. After the ceremony, all of them decide to retire to their room but Taehyung called Jungkook and told him he wanted to take him somewhere and that is how Jungkook is now blind folded.

"Hyungie, where are we going?" Jungkook asked because they have been walking for a long time now.

"You will see when we get there." Tae said to him and continued guiding him to their destination.

Soon they reached and Tae pulled of the blindfold. Jungkook gasped seeing the view.

 Jungkook gasped seeing the view

(Credit to owner)

"Woah Hyung, it is so pretty" Jungkook exclaimed seeing the night sky.

"Yeah, it only happens once in a century" Taehyung replied.

"How did you know it will appear today Hyungie?" Jungkook asked still not looking at Taehyung.

"Simple, I calculated it." Tae replied and slowly kneeled down on one knee.

"But for now baby can you turn around for me." Tae asked and Jungkook turned to see Tae in his knees.

"Hyungie""Shh, don't say anything" Tae cut him off.

"Jeon Jungkook, I know we met when I asked for you as collateral from your father after he breached the peace treaty. In the beginning I desperately wanted to scare you away because I was afraid of falling in love, I was afraid of hurting you. I was afraid of showing my vulnerable side.But I soon realised I was being a coward and let myself fall into the web called love. Now I can't get out of it and I might as well stay and stay well in that web. So Jeon Jungkook would you marry this demon king and make him the happiest?" Taehyung expressed himself and finally pulled out a ring.

 So Jeon Jungkook would you marry this demon king and make him the happiest?" Taehyung expressed himself and finally pulled out a ring

(Credit to owner)

" I know it is a simple ring but can you please accept it." Taehyung added seeing Jungkook silent he thought it was because of the ring.

"Hyungie" Jungkook called after a while.

"Yes baby, tell Hyungie what is on your mind" Taehyung said desperately looking into Jungkook's eyes.