💙 Chapter Thirty-three💙

Author's pov

After so many months the day, the day have been waiting for has finally arrived. Today is the day Jungkook will be crowned the King of Curreir Kingdom. All the citizens of Curreir Kingdom were present as well as some of the citizens from Brient kingdom after all their king seems to have a good relationship with the the soon to be crowned King. Taehyung with his Hyungs as well as some of his ministers were also present.

"Woah, Kook you look so handsomely gorgeous" Jimin exclaimed dramatically after seeing Jungkook.

"Hyung, where is Hyungie?" Jungkook asked chewing his bottom lip in nervousness.

"He is in the throne room waiting for you. You know he can't meet you now right?" Jimin exclaimed placing both of his hands on Jungkook's shoulders.

"But I need him with me. I am too nervous. What if I mess up?" Jungkook said restlessly.

"Jungkook, we didn't train you so hard for you to loose confidence on the D-day. Don't you want to make your Hyungie proud?" Jimin asked and Jungkook nodded his head in affirmation.

"Then don't worry too much. Hyungs are here to take care of anything that goes wrong. So just concentrate and go through the ceremony. We believe in you so make us proud okay? Jimin said and ruffled Jungkook's hair softly.

Jungkook sighed softly and nodded. Jimin grinned and they both got up making their way to the throne room.

In throne room

Taehyung nervously tapped his feet waiting for Jungkook to make appearance.

"Will you stop?" Jin asked him irritated.

"No, not until I see my baby" Taehyung deadpanned making Jin roll his eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me,the demon king?" Taehyung asked dramatically.

"Yes and what are you going to do about it?" Jin asked.

"Can you both stop being petty? You are in the midst of your citizens Tae." Yoongi exclaimed dramatically face palming.

Their bickering came to a stop when the large doors of the throne room opened. Jungkook walked in with elegance with Jimin right behind him.

Jungkook looked up and saw Taehyung looking at him in awe as if he was the most beautiful being he has ever seen.

Damn, he looks so hot with his crown. Wait, what am I thinking now it is is my coronation.!Jungkook thought and shook his head to remove unnecessary thoughts.

So beautiful. Taehyung thought looking at Jungkook but soon shook his head and composed himself.

"Your whipped self is showing Tae" Jimin said after he joined the others leaving Jungkook to walk alone till the throne.

"Whatever" Taehyung said and rolled his eyes secretly. Of course he doesn't want his citizens to see him rolling his eyes.

(Taehyung's crown)