💙 Chapter Seven💙

Author's pov

The next day

Namjoon and Jungkook are at the library. Namjoon took one of the books and handed it to Kook.Jungkook collected the book and looked at it weirdly. Namjoon chuckled seeing his confused face.

"You have to read that book." Namjoon said.

"Why?" Jungkook said not liking the fact that he has to read a book that is not a story.

"It's Tae's order. He said for you to live here you should know about demons. Not all demons are like us some of them can be very disgusting and cruel. So you need to learn more about demons in order to interact with them very well." Namjoon explained

"So it is that mean Hyungie again." Jungkook said pouting.

"Yeah it is" Namjoon said smiling little.

"Namjoon Hyung, you are the personal advisor for mean Hyungie right?" Jungkook ask suddenly his doe eyes sparkling.

"Yes, why?" Namjoon asked. Jungkook bit his lips nervously remembering about last night incident.

"Umm, do you think I can ask him a question, today?" Jungkook asked as if Namjoon is a soothsayer.

"Are you still scared of him?" Namjoon asked the boy probably guessing the reason the boy was asking him that question.

"Yeah a little bit" Jungkook said emphasizing on little.

"Yeah just a little" Namjoon said teasingly.

"Ah Hyung don't tease me. Have you seen mean Hyungie smile before?" Jungkook whined.

"About that you need to get used to it. Tae doesn't smile that often. So if you are scared of him because he doesn't smile then stop. Because he doesn't bite." Namjoon said to Jungkook making him huff.

"What if he bites me?" Jungkook asked tilting his head a bit.

"He won't I promise." Namjoon said ruffling his hair softly.

"So please ask him any questions you want to,okay?" Namjoon said and Jungkook nodded his head in response.

"You can start reading the book now. I have to go work. If you need anything call the maids." Namjoon said.

"Okay Hyung" Jungkook said flashing his bunny smile making Namjoon smile. Namjoon soon left the library leaving Jungkook alone.

Jungkook sighed and sat down.

My father handing me over to the demon king must be the best thing that happened to me. I am the happiest I have ever being afterall I am not being judged here and I am free to do whatever I like. Jungkook thought and smiled to himself before he started reading the book feeling blessed.

"So, he is still scared of me" The man monitoring him from afar said chuckling a bit at the end

"Of course he would be. When you are being mean for nothing." Another man said from the back.

"Aish Jimin, you need to learn to alert people when you are coming." Taehyung scolded his brother.

"Whatever. By the way what is all this?" Jimin asked his brother raising his eyebrows.

"What?" Taehyung asked making a confused face.

"You think I didn't notice you spying on Jungkook every time. Even the other day you had a duel with him. You watched us from afar from your room's window. what are you planning?" Jimin asked Tae making him widen his eyes in surprise but soon fixed his expression.

"I am keeping watch over him so that he won't betray us." Taehyung reasoned but Jimin just looked at him suspiciously.

"What's with that expression? What I said was true okay!" Taehyung added to prove his point.