💙 Chapter Fifty-one 💙

Author's pov

Flashback to the day Jungwon was first killed by Tae and Dae

A demon was running away from the group of angry angels because he stole from their shop. He run fast and entered an abandoned building to hide from the angry mob.

He stood there heaving to catch his breathe. After he felt the angels rush past the building he sighed in relief and turned just to muffle his scream seeing the sight in front of him.

A dead body supposed to be that of an angel was lying down there brutally killed. He took slow steps towards the body and saw the person dressed in really luxurious clothes. He bent down and used his finger to check if the person is not breathing. He panicked and shook the person vigorously but the person didn't move an inch. Who was he kidding? The wounds on the person's body was nothing to talk home about.

He sat there thinking of what to do and finally decided revive the person

Finally out of danger, he could teleport now, because he was not able to concentrate earlier hence failed to use his powers. He had always stolen without been caught but today he wasn't able use his powers to teleport because of lack of concentration.

So he stood up from the body and lifted into his hands with great difficulty. He closed and concentrated all of his powers and finally was able to teleport out of the building. He opened his eyes and found himself in his room

He placed the man on the floor because he was too bloody to be laid on the bed. He went brought a cloth and carefully cleaned the man's body and changed his clothes and laid him on his bed.

He glanced at him and felt hesitation in his heart to revive the person. But he looked at him again and decided against it.

The person looked rich maybe if he helped him he would help him with his financial situation. Oh how wrong he is?

He left and locked his door and went to look for the delphinium flower and some spring water.

After sometime he came back with the flower and some herbs for the strangers wounds. He boiled the flower with spring water and  extracted the juice after that he poured it into a bowl.

Sitting beside his bed he closed and his eyes and channeled his special power into the bowl of flower extract.After he felt it was enough he stopped but felt himself feeling weaker.

He took the bowl and forcefully opened the man's mouth. He poured the liquid down his throat forcing him to drink it. After the liquid went down the man's throat, the man started coughing. And highly damaged body part started healing. He smiled at the progress already.

He brought the medicinal herbs he gathered and applied it on the person's wound before preparing food from the groceries he stole. After eating, he went to sleep for the day.

The next morning

He woke up and found the man squirming around in his bed. He got up abruptly and went and helped the person sit up.

"Who are you?" The man asked hoarsely

"Sim, I found you and I brought you here to treat you" Sim explained to the man

"Who are you, mister?" Sim asked

"Jungwon" Jungwon replied

"Okay, I would just help you freshen up and eat." Sim said and Jungwon nodded in agreement. Not like he had a choice anyway.

Sim smiled a little and helped him up going to the washroom.

How am I alive? Did they fail to kill me?Am I given a second chance? Jungwon thought as Sim helped him.