💙 Chapter Eighteen 💙

Author's pov

"Hyungie, I am done can we go now?" Jungkook asked whilst entering Tae's office.

"Yeah, are you ready?" Tae asked not wanting to make his angel upset.

"Yes, let's go" Jungkook said and held Tae's hand excitedly. Tae just smile and they both walked out of the office.

They walked towards the hall and saw Yoongi and Jimin waiting for them.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Tae asked them.

"Yes" Yoongi replied making Tae nod at him. They turned to leave but was called back by Namjoon.

"Wait guys" Namjoon said panting like he ran.

"What is it, Hyung?" Tae asked.

"See this " Namjoon said handing a scroll to Tae.

Taehyung took the scroll and frowned when he saw the emblem of Curreir Kingdom.

What do they want again? Tae thought but nevertheless opened the letter.

To the King of Brient Kingdom

I, the king of Curreir Kingdom humbly request you to grace my upcoming banquet with your presence. Our friendship has gone a long way. Attending the banquet will help enhance our friendship. Please do put it into consideration and come.

Looking forward to see you  King Kim Taehyung.

Friendship? Taehyung thought and scoffed loudly after reading the letter.

"What do you think, Hyung?" Tae asked Namjoon.

"Something it's fishy, let's discuss it in your office." Namjoon said

Taehyung turned around and cupped Jungkook face lightly

"Sorry baby highness something came up. We will go on our date next time,hm?" Taehyung apologised softly.

"I understand,Hyungie. You are a King, so of course you have responsibilities. Don't worry Hyung we will go another time." Jungkook said lovingly placing his hands on Taehyung's.

"Thank you for understanding,baby" Taehyung said and placed a tender kiss on Jungkook's forehead.

"Let's go,Hyungs" Taehyung said and left with both Yoongi and Namjoon.

Jimin held Jungkook's hand softly.

"Let's go to the library and read some books ,okay? I know some fun story books." Jimin said and dragged Jungkook who just giggled at his Hyungs antics to make him feel better.

In Taehyung's office

"I think it is a trap" Namjoon said

"What?" Yoongi asked not understanding why Namjoon said that.

"Yeah" Namjoon replied

"Why do you think that Hyung?" Taehyung asked. Namjoon look at them with a done expression.

"Are you guys dumb or you are acting dumb?", Namjoon asked and both Taehyung and Yoongi looked at him offended.

"Just tell us. We are not the ones with the wisdom,are we?Plus i don't like stressing my brain." Yoongi said boringly.

"Both kingdoms has been enemies for a very long time. Not recently they rebelled against us.We have his son in our custody. What makes you think this banquet is a friendly gesture?" Namjoon explained

"Nothing" Yoongi replied pissing off Namjoon.

"What I am saying is that it could be a trap to hurt Taehyung or to kidnap Jungkook." Namjoon finally said giving up on both Tae and Yoongi