Chapter 15 Level Settlement

The same phenomenon that happened with his machete also happened with the whispered. His Administrator Authority surrounds the creature but can not penetrate into it to touch its nature. The boundary between him and the whispered is not as pronounced as the divinity the machete possesses. If the protection around the machete is a dam, then the protection around the whispered is an aquarium glass. It is not as sturdy but can still hold him back.

Apprentice Administrator Reality Editor

You have selected Azeraath (Level 50), you do not meet the requirement to edit this item. Edits to individuals can be resisted if their level exceeds yours.

You have selected Greater Snow Wraith Cloak (Level 47), you lack the Administrator level needed to edit this item. Edits to individuals can be resisted if their level exceeds yours.

You have selected Greater Snow Wraith Sabre (Level 48), you lack the Administrator level needed to edit this item. Edits to individuals can be resisted if their level exceeds yours.

View item description(s) (Yes / No)

Ke'an closes the window as he resituated himself having learned the whispered's name is Azeraath and it is twenty levels stronger than him. Despite being shocked by the sudden realization of Azeraath strength, Ke'an is not one to make mistakes in battle. He does not hesitate as he surges his magic into the war machete out of pure instinct to defend himself. Terror or fear can not arrest his thoughts, or cause him to second guess his actions in crucial moments despite his initial shock thanks to the skill Deicide. It is a passive skill that is always active even if he can not speak the incantation.

Skill: Deicide 0.12%

Skill type: Passive

Cooldown: 12 hours

Magic cost: None

Effect: You will never buckle to fear and will think rationally even in the most dire situation. You are immune to mind control, and mind altering magic.

Transcendent effect: Your soul has been strengthened to resist damage from beings of higher transcendence regardless of level.

Ke'an is further empowered by his second passive skill Genocide which also does not require him to speak the incantation. As the flames flow around his blade they change from brilliant orange-red to ghostly white. The fire flows slowly in the air as if frozen in time, leaving a trail of white flames as the blade moves.

Skill: Genocide 0.20%

Skill Type: Passive

Cooldown: 12 hours

Magic cost: None

Effect: Enemies have two choices: bow or die. You and your selected allies will have slightly increased physical, magical and spiritual damage when outnumbered.

Transcendent Effect: Every enemy killed will add stacking damage effects to your attacks regardless if outnumbered or not. Genocide will also take effect if a single enemy is over 10 levels higher than you.

As Ke'an and System call upon their magic, several trees in the distance burst into sudden flames, streams of fire flow through the air into Ke'an's weapons and System's body. Ke'an deflects Azeraath's follow up strikes as the ground beneath them starts to heat up. White lava spilling onto the ground and its properties intensified by Ke'an's Genocide abilities. Azeraath doesn't retreat; instead his magic cools the lava as he steps.

The interplay between the two's abilities heating and cooling the area around them battle just as fiercely as they are. Ke'an is able to keep up with the much higher level enemy thanks to his skill and dexterity which has been sharpened to a fine point after System's Graveyard trial. Still he is dancing on a knife's edge. He was already caught off guard once and it cost him the majority of his magic and would have killed him had he been a normal human.