∘₊✧SoulMate✧∘₊

∘₊✧Aranyo: Are you trying to seduce me?✧∘₊

For the past two years, my mom and dad literally hung on me to bring them a daughter. Sometimes I feel like telling them just to adopt a daughter, why it is necessary to marry. But yeah I can't see anything while looking at their hopeful puppy eyes. They show me images of girls' uncountable time, and it sucks when I have to reject them with a suitable reason. I guess almost every eligible daughter of businessman or high profile families in this country has dated. I stopped their ultimate craziness 'Now I have to search outside' Because whatever happens, they will never accept any foreign girl as their bride. Even though they have issues with caste at first, but still admitting the religion they search the whole country itself.

I am enjoying my life with a chill. It doesn't mean I don't want to marry but I never see any woman who can give me the feeling, the vibe that She is MINE.

Yesterday I was frustrated with our next prestigious collaboration deal, after taking a shower I was just lying to give a fake attempt at reducing my headache. Mom and Dad with bright smiles entered my room, and at that moment I wanted to hit my head on the wall because I knew they had that suspicious bright smile. And as usual they showed me a photocard and started the broken tape-recorder praising her. I was so mad at this point, they were just telling me that tomorrow I have to meet with this random unknown girl.

Is my mental peace a joke to them? They don't even want to give me rest on Sunday!

Now I am heading towards my childhood best friend Reyansh's house. I know my planning will hit me harder in future, but still I decide to go with it. I have to wear white shirt and denim , just to impress my mom. And now Reyu starts to tease me calling me Mr.handsome.

Reyu starts to coo me pulling my freshly shaved cheeks, "awww Aru তুই যদি এইভাবে fake date যাস , তাহলে সত্যি করে হলে কেমন করে যাবি আমি শুধু এটাই ভাবছি "
"awww Aru if you go to fake date like this I am dreaming how you will go for a real one"

Hitting his arm hard, "তুই নিজের মুখটা একটু বন্ধ করবি। প্লিজ ভাই মা বাবা কে একটু বুঝিয়ে রাজি করা এইসব বালের  arranged marriageআমার দ্বারা হবে না "
" Can you just shut your mouth please. Please convince my parents, I don't want to have a shitty arranged marriage."

He puts his arm on my shoulder to give me a side hug and starts to give me advice "কিন্তু নয় কেন, কাকিমনি আমাকে মেয়েটার ছবি পাঠিয়েছিল, বেশ ভালোই, আমি তো ইম্প্রেসড মেয়েটার ইন্সটা এক্যাউন্ট দেখে " 
"But why not , aunty sent me her picture, this time I am also impressed by seeing her insta account."

Jerking his hand from my shoulder, I roll my eyes in annoyance, "কি দেখে ভাই তুই ইম্প্রেসড হলি আমাকে বল?? ওই চারটি মেকাপ করে আর ফিল্টার লাগিয়ে কিছু পারফেক্ট ছবি দেখে"
"What makes you impressed, her over doing makeup which makes her so-called perfect."

I take steps to his room while he is just copying my steps like a lost puppy while wanting his pointless points in my mind "দেখ এইভাবে ভাবলে তুই তো কাউকেই আজকের এই মেকাপ আর ফিল্টারের দিনে বিশ্বাস করতে পারবিনা ছবি দেখে। কিন্তু আমার মেয়েটাকে ভালো লেগেছে, মানে ওর ভাইব, ও যেমন মন্দিরে গিয়ে পুজোও দিতে পারে, তেমনি রাতে পার্টি করতেও যেতে পারবে "
"See, at this point if you thought we can't judge anyone in this makeup and insta-filter era. I like her aura, like she can do both, and can attend Mandir and late-night parties."