∘₊✧Re-Date✧∘₊

∘₊✧Aranyo: My touches will heal you✧∘₊

She left me, saying the rejected date, but took my soul with her without informing me. After that day, how she was dancing in my thoughts, how she made herself distraction for my every work, I can't explain in words. Frankly speaking, I was aware about this feeling, but my brain was naming it infatuation. Before it was difficult to find a peaceful night sleep of 6 hours and now I am obsessed with stalking her social media profiles.

Reyu multiple times poked me to contact her. But if something is stopping me, my ego and my confused feelings. 

But her round soft cheeks, cheekbones, little sharp jawline bright sparkling eyes, the soft lips which she always draw perfectly with lipstick, her slit hands, wrist with lot of bangles, ears with big jhumkas, or messy bun with jasmine garland, little visible neck bone under soft skin, perfectly maintained painted nails, Mehendi on her small soft palms. 

Yes I am obsessed with her, I want to make her mine for not only this life, for next lives too. But the concept of obsession is far away from the soulmate concept.

Today is just like other normal days, when I have to close the cases with money. My company always tries to do everything legal. Still we have to deal with legal illegal properties. And there always one can be the king. To make my position fixed I have to drain money with those local mafias. Betrayal is the key to income for the Mafia king. I never met with that family and don't want to be. Money can speak louder.

Similarly I have one meeting in the night club. They always choose these nasty places. Me and Reyu are signing the deal when my eyes stop on the girl with a beautiful white saree with a print of some random orange and pink flowers.

I don't want to divert my gaze at all, because she is none other than my obsession, my lady. I frown because of three reasons.

One, her dress is so inappropriate with the location.

Two, it's out of my research that she attends this nasty place, more basically this area, behind the nightclub, where mostly illegal work happens.

Three, her body language is speaking uneasiness loudly.

After a moment, one guided her towards the block, after us. Her fake smile makes my brows lower like something abnormal.

I tap on Reyu's thigh "I saw Ragini here!" 

He grabs the glass of whiskey, with a fake smile whispering "You are daydreaming baby" 

I slap "No, something is definitely wrong. I am going to check". 

I just lifting my body, he hold me tight "What the fuck are you doing. You can't enter another block without a pass" I groaned in a low voice "Please listen to me. If something bad happens to her, I will kill you first"

One in front of my seat, gulped the whole glass in one go "Are you tense Mr. Sen. This is a place where they cut down the wings of new birds. Nothing new". The rage caught me red handed and putting my both fists on the table with a huge thud as like it can give an immense effect on the glass materials on top of the table. "Shut your fucking mouth". Within a second, I pushed and pulled the heavy glass door.

And the most out of control moment when I saw her at this position, my spinal cord automatically gave instructions to my hand to pull out the gun. But obviously the others in the gang just come to me, or I can say they blocked me as I am an outsider. 

"Hey dude, control your dick!!" " If you want to enroll your name, just pay, we have more gun than you" "Are you have bullets in this gun?" "I guess he saw her and dick awaken , awww poor baby" "If you want yours into hole just get in line"