∘₊✧Uninvited✧∘₊

∘₊✧Aranyo: I never thought the moment I have to face when there's no use of my power, I am so small in front of the uninvited person✧∘₊

She left my last message on seen. I didn't try to mess things up by ping more messages into her chatbox. Afterall she had to complete her lunch, then dressing up, make-up, jewellery. Yes, the weather is quite pleasant, that's why today we kept it open air. But still roaming around with those things without any air conditioning is difficult. That's why I told them to decorate our drawing room, where she can sit, relax, the guests will come here to meet her, then can go outside for the bar section, the dance floor, anything they want.

About 20 minutes ago, Mina Maasi gave me the clothes, and told me whenever I am ready, I will call the makeup artist, who is waiting downstairs.

But still, I can't muster enough courage to wear the soft yet dark teal colour kurta which is contrasting with one of her lehenga colours. I have no other option than wearing it. I asked Ronav to give the delivery at least one week ago, as I do some trials, if it doesn't suit me then we can order the same designed kurta with different colour, maybe black. But he denied so badly, like no where black is suitable on this occasion, then white! White is perfect for the holi theme right? But I need to shine in the party, because I am the host not the guest. How the fuck, I am gonna wear this dark shade color. Uhhhh!!

The inferiority complex, the trauma, the comparison I ever faced from childhood, is dropping my courage into the gutter. I still remember how they mocked me when I was in 11th standard, saying I am perfect to play the role of Othello without makeup. My love story would be a pathetic one, like the story. But my skin tone is the darkest shade of wheatish skin tone. Isn't it a normal skin tone shade in India? I always felt out of the circle because of all of my friends Reyu, Ronav, Arav, Agastya-da. All are so handsome with their little tanned almost fair skin, having their own charm. At the time, basically girls didn't look at me because I was never the prince charming in their eyes until I completed MBA from Canada, having popularity in between the girls of Canada, and after coming back takes responsibility for dad's company. Yes, from my college life I am getting lots of proposals, suddenly they are obsessed with my tall frame, my power, my dignity. Fuck it.

I make white and black only my colour, because they suit me, I never tried other colours. Okay fine, I have too. I grab it roughly and push it through my head. Straightening that around my body, I started to do the gold buttons.

Will I dare to look at the mirror to see how I am looking? No thanks.

But to wear the broche, I have to look in the mirror!! Leave it the make-up artist will do that for me. I dial the number, even after two times of full rings, no one picked the phone. Damn it. I am so ready to go down and scold who the fuck is the artist, one quick knock-knock hits the door.

Controlling the rage I open the door, and the huge grin 'hi' halts in the air. Instead a loudly audible gasp hits the wall of the room. He enters the room while putting his palm on his mouth, "Fuck me".

I roll my eyes, "From when you turned gay?"

He looks at my eyes and literally gawks at my body from head to toe, "Just now. Holy shit."

He pinches the breeze of his nose, "Be aware, today you are going to create lots of enemies for your wife."

I roll my eyes for the second time, "Nonsense Aarush. Anyway they are not behind me for not even looks, just money you know that."

He hits my shoulder a little hard, "Can't you stop yourself dragging down? Have you ever seen yourself in the mirror? Today?"

I chuckle and shake my head as no.