∘₊✧My Billu✧∘₊

∘₊✧Aranyo: Calling her Billu is a charge of my soul✧∘₊

She slaps on my chest in amusement, but it's not playful like before, a hard one, "You are so shameless"

"Only For You", I act like her slap is too painful by putting both hands on the place of the chest.

She stands up quickly. I can see the flash of a second worry pass through her eyes. Maybe my actions make her worry, but words drop in some sense in her mind. Aissh I need to do the acting of being hurt, I want to feel how she cares about me. Never mind next time.

The giggles automatically escape from my throat by seeing her sulky face and mostly the adorable cute pout. She goes to grab her bag. Damn it. I crossed the line I guess. I quickly stand on my feet and reach to her , turn her around holding her forearm softly, "I am kidding Ragini, please don't reject me, see if you don't like this, I will never tease you."

My voice was shaken by the mere thought of her rejecting me, maybe she also observed that. She looks at my eyes. And I feel words are overrated when one's eyes can speak a lot. She likes me, she admires me, she wants to love me, she wants me at her side, she fucking wants me as her husband. Her eyes. Her beautiful damn eyes, they are shaking to observe my eyes before speaking, "Till now I rejected so many because of their nasty choice of words and questions on the first date. And today, unintentionally we came closer, we didn't ask each other that type of question, but still we are this much closer now. If they ever tried to do anything like you do today like holding my hands, waist, surely I would slap them. But I didn't for you."

She pauses, I was relieved moments ago, right now I am curious to hear her damn confession. Hearing a confession from their loved one, feels like heaven. I slide my hands from her forearm to her palms to softly grab them in my big ones.

"We are like magnet puzzles. We spend our whole life searching for the correct piece. When the correct piece comes closer, they will connect without any hesitation. And I guess, I got my puzzle piece, don't know about you."

I bring her palms near my lips, and look at her soft eyes, "I am already drunk in your love, not wanting to sober at all. And your play of words, your voice, your eye movement act like a drug for me."

I bring them closer to my lips, to see either her eyes are widening in shock or any reaction like flinching. But nothing. I take a little risk, and put my lips on her fingers featherly, she shivers but doesn't flinch. Her ears get a little tint of red, she isn't mad for this kiss. I close my eyes and press my lips more deeply, my heart is beating so loudly in my ribcage, it feels like I am now connected with her.

Leaving her fingers, I look at her, her eyes are also closed, face is titled the other side. I whisper above her fingers, "Not complaining though"

She slowly turns her head and looks at me, "Don't you think, you are being too romantic for now?"

I take two steps closer until her thighs hit the table side, "Are you complaining about it?"

"I will, if you not be the same after marriage" Before i can speak anything, she drops the bomb, "I mean, even after having our child"

The sweetest smirk appears in my lips, "Never, ma'am. If you ever feel that I am becoming less romantic, hit me, kill me. I can't stay without being romantic with you."

I lean over her ear, "And if you have ever plan to turn the child into children, wear saree, it will work better"

She turns her head towards in shock, but can't control her giggle, "Heyyy, stawwwp, shameless"

I chuckle before straightening my posture and making distance from her, "I guess we really need to go. Either way I will reveal my more shameless version"