∘₊✧The morning✧∘₊

∘₊✧Aranyo: The darkness of hickey giving me guilty feeling, why she doesn't stop me✧∘₊

The best morning ever in my life.

Maybe I wasn't this happy when the matte black dodge challenger was standing in my garage after I came back from that rehab and successfully didn't touch alcohol for one year, dad gifted me.

Maybe I didn't feel this much excitement when I heard the engine sound of the Ford Mustang.

Seeing the sleeping beauty over my chest is the best morning ever. I thought of making her a pillow as a joke but she seriously makes me her pillow. I guess training my chest is going well, she is comfortably putting her head, her both hands wrap around my torso. I don't know how her legs are tangled with mine. Her long braid is laying over the bed on the other side.

And the beautiful thing is, she is so soft, I guess those stuffed toys are also not this soft, and of course not warm. The whole night she messed up with her sindoor, proof that she isn't habituated. I slap my head internally with the silly thought. I am not sure, but my neck may be covered with sindoor, the way her forehead and nose are covered with it.

Her natural little dark pink lips have little plump which is just teasing me to kiss them. God, they are so soft, urrghhh, I just want to melt them into mine.

I slide those hair strings that are disturbing my sleeping beauty, she snuggles into me more, while squeezing her eyes a little in disturbance.

The last night flashes in front of my eyes, when my gaze goes to the dark hickey. Shit!! Did I suck so hard? Damn!

And the feeling I was trying to avoid consciously, now I can't avoid after remembering what I made her do yesterday night. Yeah, it's really not good to wear a bra while sleeping, but maybe she wore it because it was our first night together, maybe she was feeling uncomfortable with me without a bra. But making her remove that forcefully. Damn! Aranyo, I hate you, did you lose your brain cells, just after marrying her? How can you force her to do that?

You can ask her where she wants to go for honeymoon, no matter what you did, let her remove bra , and hug you. Now resist your hormones, handle the bulge silently while her soft moulds are melting over the side of your torso.

A little groan automatically escapes from my throat, when she moves her hand dangerously lower. Which makes her frown her eyes. Shit, I disturb her sleep. I instantly close my eyes to pretend I am sleeping.

I can now feel her body movement. God please save me. Her nipples are brushing over the side with her movement, even over the cotton fabric. Did she arouse too, just like me?

She almost lifts her upper body from me, I can feel her soft morning gaze trailing over my face, maybe on my chest too.

Her fingers touch over my adam apple, I gulp to control the sensation which makes it bob up and down under her finger. She trails her finger around over the neck, I can guess, on the imprint of her sindoor.

Then her fingers touch my forehead, I feel no longer need to pretend to be asleep. She brushes all the hair from my forehead. And what I didn't expect when he put her lips on my forehead, for a little bit longer time.

But I don't know why she trails his fingers over the edge of my nose, then just like a kid, playing with the shape of my moustache. Then tracing my jawline, what is she doing... Why is she trying to grab one single hair of beard? God, she is still a baby, she brushed her fingers over it. The little whining sound comes from throat, the feeling is amazing through her fingers. But after hearing me, she paused for a few moments.