∘₊✧Comfort✧∘₊

∘₊✧Ragini: He is the brightest star of my darkest night✧∘₊

First time I realize, falling in love with looks, nothing but just a wish to keep him or her as a showpiece. Falling in love after attracted by his opposite behaviors, just our brain loves that conflict, or sometimes, we know secretly that wrong, so we don't dare to do that, when opposite person started to do that, we love it. 

Night after night, I checked his photos, but that wasn't love. He is just like the person I used to imagine in fantasy, still that wasn't love. But when he protects me knowing killing those bustards could affect his all over business, he had to involve some police case, when he takes care of my mental state. When he let me cry on his shoulder, in his warm embrace without proving me I am weak, might be I fall in love with the person, who came late for our first date, whose voice unintentionally dark deep, which sounds rude.

Still. I can't marry him. I can't ask him to give a chance on us. Because no where I am eligible with his standards. It's not all about my ego, some self respect and some about what if he thought me as a clingy gold digger.

But the goosebumps, when he is caring me with his soft touches and deep voice. I was still managing my racing heartbeats until he asked me, are other dates better than him or not. So Mr. Handsome, what are you expecting as answer? Will I grab your collar, and pull your head towards me and tell you, my heart is going to obsess with you, can you convert into love? 

I am still ignoring, but when he said  "Kitty. If you don't stop crying right now, I have my ways to stop you", my mouth choose violence without my permission "Don't dare to kiss me". After hearing my own words and his sudden cough, I am to shock but next reaction, his smirk obviously not helping. 

"Why not test it then?" 

Now what!!! Please brain react fast, because my mind is jumping with happiness, and body is going to ready. It's not the time to be romantic, why always after being sad or crying out of lungs, I started to feel romantic. Still now in my life no one to fulfil these, so I used to read or write. Please brain, say something, it will be too embarrassing, if we kiss now. 

As the distance between us started to decreasing, I can feel the heat on my both cheeks, and suddenly he is too close, I can feel his warm breathe on my face. I am feeling so dizzy, but the coldness of the metal on my neck sensitive skin, send an alarming sensation all over my body. 

A gasp automatically leaves from my throat, my hands automatically clutch his shirt near his midriff. He comes more closer, his one knee, is touching in between my thighs, little up of my knees. Please don't come more closer, I am loosing my sanity already. 

"Do you like my ways? I guess it's better than a kiss."

Are you kidding me? You are this much close to me, where I can feel your breathe on my lips. You are trying to scare me with the gun with this much closeness where you used this gun to save me from those fucker. 

Why , why are you behaving like my fictional characters. Moments ago, I was fucked up, I was wanting to end my life forever, and you not only saved me, giving me hope to feel loved one. You are igniting my hopeless romantic self and then you will leave me like I am one of the clingy girls you used to meet. 

The sudden press of the gun, is sending shivers through the nerves. I want to push him but can't. Only able to say "You can't kill me". 

Without leaving me, he wraps his hand around my shoulder, and with the jerk, my hands push upwards towards his toned built up chest. "Why not, my wild kitty"

Okay, you are behaving wild right now, and you are calling me wild kitty!!! I look at his eyes, those are sparkling with the tease of messing with me. I bluntly says,  "This gun hasn't any bullets"