∘₊✧Consent✧∘₊

∘₊✧Ragini : I never thought my marriage will be happen in this way, so sudden ✧∘₊

It is always hard, man don't let his tears visible in the daylight. But when I reply back, "Feeling like the sunflower when it meets with sunlight", I can see how his eyes collect the tears, his chin wobbles to let them free.

I lift my right hand, and spread it towards him, "I need your hug mr instead these medicines"

He takes two longer steps to come to me, I open my both arms. He bends to lean over my frame, wraps his both hands around my shoulder. His head automatically drops on the crook of my neck.

I tightly hold his back with my right hand. Because of his big frame, my hand max can reach to the middle of his back, I can't move my left hand much, so I just make my grip tight on his kurta, to make him feel I am his, always, forever.

I can't control my tears when I can feel the wet on my neck. His grip around me tightens more as if he wants to hide me inbetween him. His trembled lips touch the small gap of my neck and nursing home shirt, towards the shoulder.

And when he fixes his lips there for a moment, when his dry lips become wet with tears above my neck skin, I sob loudly.

I blabber, "Sorry, I am sorry from Dad's side." He touches his lips more strongly there. I rub my fingers on the small place of his back.

Neither me nor he. No one uses a single word after that. Just absorb the warmth of each other, maybe the situation is different from our perspective but we both feel the pain of being separated. But being dead and seeing your close one is dying in front of your eyes... I can't even imagine his pain. He is just silently cherishing me to heal his soul, and I let him do that in silence. And for the first time I am not feeling the teasing sensation of his poking beard, I am feeling peace inside. Never thought in my life, I will call someone mine, in few months, and mostly him, who can't utter word softly, whose voice automatic rude and rough. And calling myself his, maybe sounds like I threw my self respect out of the window, but if the man is Aranyo, I can. I can go to the extent to be his, to keep him as mine.

After a very long moment, he loses his grip around me, and looks at my eyes while cupping my cheeks, "Sorry, I can't give you enough protection."

I put my right palm over his hand, "If I am alive now, that's only for you. Forget about what everyone is saying or accusing. I know. I don't want to insult them but just a reality check for all in the materialistic way, my parents couldn't afford this much quick treatment. I don't know how I can explain that to you, even after knowing that you can break our marriage.."

He quickly cuts me off by covering my mouth. I shake my head and look at his eyes while moving his hand from my mouth, "Let me finish Aranyo. You saw me as sometimes shy, sometimes bold, you used to call me cute, but that's not all about me. I have anger issues, I used to hurt myself, not in the suicidal stages, but I used to slap myself. Divorce can be the easy option if my mom's parents support her. But I didn't. From the very beginning of my life I used to see them fighting where my mom is the only victim. I would n't say my mom has no fault all the time, but not that big issue which my dad used to make. With time, I lost my calmness, I lost my mental stability when my dad used to say wrong words to her. Sometimes he also thought of me as his enemy because he wasn't able to dominate me. And again in a materialistic way it's difficult for him to digest that I am marrying someone who earns more than him. It sounds soo toxic I don't know you deserve someone from this broken family which one just staying together because for sake of society."

I didn't realise when my eyes were wet. But his eyes never change the expression, they are just admiring my eyes, patiently listening to my words. He wipes off the tears without showing any anger or sympathy.