∘₊✧My wife✧∘₊

∘₊✧Aranyo : Just some signatures and she is mine. I never realise the importance of signatures before ✧∘₊

The whole situation is fucked up. After talking with Agastya, I decided to pull strings from each angle. Nirjara is an exceptional case, I didn't think she would agree to help us. She sounds like she has personal reasons to drag Vikram down. But whatever, every micro help is needed to put him under six feet of ground.

And Rishima anyway is trying to stay close with him, she promised she will play the role tactfully to grab all his attention towards her. But we both know, Vikram isn't an idiot, he is using her body for his needs, even though he could act like giving all attention to her, but he is more dangerous as if water will pass above our head we can't know.

Agastya da, somehow lost-case here, one cid officer can't touch the place Vikram crossed 2 hours ago. The immense power he holds, only can finish him inside. I don't know what he is planning, but something risky, I can say that from his tone. Even being the most dangerous cid officer, who never let down his pride in any circumstances, is ready to shake hand, currently most wanted hidden face Kiara.

I don't know who he is, Kiara. Seeing the brutality, everyone thinks, of course, of a man but Agastya believes ... Kiara is she, why? Don't know, maybe the lipstick mark.

I just want her safe at any cost. And in these cases, a politician, just the same power level of Vikram is important. We had a bad fight, when Chandra kidnapped Aradhya, what kind of obsession is it? But now I realise seeing the loved one marry someone else is pathetic. He made fun of me, when I called him, because after all the reason is the same. But without her permission it is different, so I need her permission first.

I never knew I had to make such decisions to meet her, to see her once. When her parents were asleep in the corridor, I went to see her in the darkness. But after seeing her sleepy face, my heart broke into a million pieces. The tiredness is now the makeup of her face, dark circles, the dull skin, she just lost her charm in a few hours. I can't tolerate this. How much I protest, but the guilt of not being able to protect her is always hammering in my logical head and emotional heart, which one only beats for my Ragini.

Even if they thought if I don't marry her, it will resolve all the problems, then they are fools. I know he played tricks in our engagement party, but they were behind her before that. Even if I was just a stranger who saved her life that day, then .... Don't think at all, Aranyo. Stay positive.

For now I can think only our marriage is the good option for her, to keep her safe in our house. I know it's not fair to lock it up but for some months, one year may be, until I finish the problem from root.

Still I don't know what she thinks about our relationship further. Our day started with so many beautiful memories, my first kiss, how sensually she put aabir on me, and how we ended up tonight!!! Holi is the worst occasion in my life. Choosing this day for engagement is the worst choice ever.

I put a little kiss on her forehead and went out.

I was outside of the door when I heard how desperate she became after couldn't find the ring. The little satisfactory smile was on my lips, knowing she cares for the engagement ring after waking up, she cares about our relation, our marriage, and about me.

But what I never expected was how uncle behaved with her. Each word just hurting my ear, slicing my heart, how one dad can treat his daughter when she is in hospital bed, how one husband can treat his wife this badly, it is just verbal abusing, and how three of them is reacting, at this point I am confirm, this situation isn't only for today.

I went to the little side when I heard his dad's stomping feet after the doctor and nurse intervened. The next moment uncle and aunty both leave the cabin.