∘₊✧Destiny✧∘₊

∘₊✧Ragini: The destiny. The trust in God. All scientific debates is faded against the believe in your heart ✧∘₊

Suddenly The words vanished in thin air. I don't know who needs comfort words right now. The person who is crying like a baby, laying on my lap, or myself. Maybe it sounds good, the reincarnation. God gave me the chance to be reborn and enjoy life in the world. But what if God didn't send me for enjoyment? Maybe I did something wrong in my past life, this is the punishment of my sins.

So many over -reactive, over-dramatic thoughts are making me dizzy. The only thing I can do, oops sorry, my fingers are doing like a machine, is brushing over her soft thin layer of grey hairs in a try to give her comfort.

I look at Moni, her eyes are also teary. But Babi, I can't read his emotions. I never saw him this kind of silent. Till now, I always saw him flirting with Moni, a happy charm without any filter. The way his eyes are fixed over the tiny frame, which is sobbing on my lap.

I look at Aranyo. His eyes. He is sad after seeing her thammi like this, but his eyes are sparkling with some thoughts in his brain.

But my emotions, I don't know how to feel. Suddenly Babi's voice hit us. And the way Moni looks a little scared, I feel something is wrong.

"Maa, she is grand-daughter-in-law, wife of your Aranyo. She came here to take some blessings from you."

The old human turns her head a little to look at my face. Her eyes are smiling with adoration. She whispers, "Maa, your eyes are just the same. Those cheeks, I love to poke." She raises her hand, but for her ease, I put my head down, she holds my cheeks little then puts the fingers on her lips.

He again says, "If you are done, let her free. Anyway, you pull enough stunts to scare her. By the way, I am glad you didn't pull your cheap stunt on her."

Each word. Each word, just slice my heart with some knife. The way his eyes are burning in rage, I am sure, he doesn't like the way thammi is trying to call me her mother. I don't know much about his family matters, but Aranyo said, Babi and thammi are not on good terms. But how Babi can hurt his mother like this. Hurt is deep and never healed.

But as Thammi looks into her son's eyes, and moves her head from my lap, one sentence is roaming around in my head. I have made many mistakes in this life, and ma, will you forgive me? What kind of mistakes she was talking about. Did she hurted her son too much, but how? I don't want to force them into their past family history if they don't want to share, but if I have to make the correct decision, I have to know both sides. I saw my grandparents, how they behaved with my mom, even with me because I am a girl and don't match the beauty-standards of the society. What kind of torture she did with her son, I have to know that before judging this person who currently wants some love from me, thinking me as mother.

Babi again growls, "Pakhi, bring her in our office room. I need to talk to her personally.", and leaves the place with some long strides. My eyes flicker in between Aranyo and Moni. And the domination of Babi is clearly viewed on their face.

Moni nods, looking at Aranyo and leaves the place as her frame can make a high pace to meet with Babi soon. Aranyo also leaves the other side of the bed, and leans down to drop a tiny kiss on her forehead, cupping her cheeks, "Be a good girl, thammi. We have to meet with her friend, that's why we need to leave right now."

She chuckles sadly, but the sound isn't audible. She can behave like a kid, but she isn't. How Aranyo can try to make it up by some silly lies, where Babi really said it out loud to hurt her for any xyz reasons. But maybe the try of making up, can give her a little peace.

I hold her hand, the loose soft skin of her hands, is just fulfilling the hidden corner of my heart of being loved by my grandparents. I pick her hand a little, put a kiss on her fingers, then touch the back side of my fingers to my warm cheek. She just smiles, while closing her eyes. I tried, but unable to find any suitable word, to choose to be silent, and keep her hand below her chest, in rest.