∘₊✧Shopping✧∘₊

∘₊✧Aranyo: Shivers doesn't only belong to dirty talk, the silence between us, the intensity of gaze and fingers are enough✧∘₊

Yes, I am jealous. I don't want to hear any man's name in her lips while her eyes are sparkling. I know Ronav-Arav comes in the front of the newspaper each alternative day, knowing them isn't any extraordinary thing, but as she gasps, I am sure she has a crush on them. I wouldn't care about it if it was out of my connection zone. But from now, even after marriage, any type of house party, we will meet. I don't wanna see any sparkle into her eyes for them, as her eyes are brightening after looking at me.

I know I am sounding possessive but I can't. What is mine, is mine. And she is mine. I know she deserves freedom and I am no one to give her permission, but I will make sure to put in her brain, love represents only me for her.

Gosh, I am sounding like a psycho. I am just scrolling up and down through my mails, but my focus is totally on her upcoming footsteps, and the light sound of her glass bangles. Sometimes, she makes me so wild, the intention to break them while making her wiggle under me, just sometimes she plays with my sanity. Who is she, really just tell me who she is, how one can be so innocent, pure but driving me crazy as if I am a wild beast.

As I can feel her eyes stay over me, I look from the screen and that is a totally bad decision. If she starts to look at me like this each moment, gosh I can't be pissed off ever on this boba ball. See, see, how cutely she is looking at me. No Aranyo, you can't melt like this. She has to learn, she is mine, she can't have a crush on my friends.

I know, she doesn't know that they are my friends, it's not her fault at all, but I can't. Uhhh!! I hate this feeling.

I flinch after hearing dad's teasing whisper, "Calm down, boy."

I look back at him with the meaning- what?

He chuckles, "For now stop scrolling, in this case you might be click read your important mails without reading it"

This mom-dad is such a dramatic couple god. Before they used to tease me that I can't be their son if I am not able to find my girl on my own. Who the fuck do arrange marriage in this generation, how the boring workaholic person I am that can't pull out a beautiful girl for me on in other sense for them to be daughter in law.

And now, they started to tease me that I am whipped, and don't know what they will do after our marriage.

Damn it.

I drop the phone in my trouser pocket, while Ronav also comes with three girls, carrying three kinds of dresses - Saree, Lahenga, and Gowns.

Ronav cheers up, "Aunty, tell me what you prefer for your daughter in law."

Mom leans on her as if to discuss some secrets. After a little discussion, mom says with a genuine happy-happy smile, "She wants to wear traditional.."

Dad claps, "So, miss beautiful lady no 3, you can go with the gown rack."

Dad!!

We all turn to face him, and he shrugs his shoulders to express what?? Even that lady doesn't know, is it a compliment or what? She quietly nods and goes outside with the rack.

Ronav clears his throat, "I know saree is traditional but do you like to wear this kind of saree with a designer blouse, or want fully traditional."

I really want to see her in that v neck or backless blouse, she will look stunning, but my possessive ass is so jealous, enough to manipulate my brain, "She is not comfortable with designer blouses."

Opps. I got everyone's attention within a moment. I give the same look as dad, but dad asks the next question. Uhh Dad at least give the favour back. "Did you all discuss what type of blouse she wants to wear?"