∘₊✧Author Note ~ 01.04.2024∘₊✧

Hello RASGULLA,

I know it's very bad to change the story name, after writing almost 62k words. It's a very bad decision I know. Even so many people already saved my story to read after I complete it. In that case they can loose the context what this story is, why they added this story. So, I am really confused what to do. 

But why suddenly?

Actually when I started to writing this, it's very sudden to come in Wattpad and publish it, I am not getting any motivation to write, I have 10 more novel plots in my draft. But something is missing. The courage to write. But that time I am out of title of the story, even after a week of thinking. So, I just created the present one. Even in the way I planned some overlaps with my other series, you will get in future. The names and covers I will release after ending this story successfully. 

To maintain the aesthetic of other stories, I really wanted to create my own universe. And this name is suitable for that. So, after two months of thinking, I finalized this one. 

BTW how this name sounds? Is it good?

And again thank you so much my 8 dedicated readers, who votes the parts whenever I post. Thank you so much. I have lots of plans so I am not even sure I reach the mid point of the story it not. Please stay with me in this journey. 

Please tell me your thoughts today, do you like this name and cover? Please......

And more of it, can anyone here to guide me to choose the scenes to build reels and promote it on Instagram. Don't know, which scenes really attracts audience to read my story. 

Thank you soo much, for the support till now. I hope we will build a bigger family who loves my stories. 

01.04.2024