∘₊✧The request✧∘₊

∘₊✧Aranyo: Never thought this kind of request I have to face. We are destined. ✧∘₊

When I enter the bathroom, the sudden thought hits me, is she aware of that hickey? If not, then Dad and Mom will tease me for the rest of my life. Urghh. Mom said, today she will meet with my thammi. If she catches it once, everytime she teases me like a whiny child.

I do all the necessary things so fast, I guess I never did that when I had to take an urgent flight.

But shit. She already left the room. Might be checking mom and dad. I quickly grab a tshirt and my sweatpant as quickly as possible. When I finally reach downstairs, the scenario is the most adorable and funniest one.

She tied her wet hair into a messy bun, the pallu is tucked into her waist, which is deliciously showing the smooth skin of bare waist. She is sitting on the floor near the couch to make Shaalu eat his food by her own hand. Shaalu even confused which is his priority task, eating chicken and carrots, wiggling his tail to show his love or lick the hand of Ragini to showcase his pamper to her.

He already loves her too much. And the scenario, how he tries to show his innocent pure love to her is the most beautiful thing in the world.

Dad is simply reading news on his tab and mom is enjoying the view of Ragini with the cutest smile ever.

I take my steps to sit beside Dad, and he immediately whispers, "You selected such a gem." I never said that before, but said today, "Thank you Dad, for choosing her that day. Otherwise I would never able to find out her"

Mom speaks up, "It's nothing about us, simply God blessing. She is so pure."

Then again the hickey thought hit my mind, and I look at her neck more consciously, I guess she hid that. I flinch when dad whispers in my ear, "Babu, you had the whole night to see her. Wait, don't tell me that you slept. This unromantic person can't be my son."

I sigh, "Dad, stop it, I am your son."

He sighs while scrolling on the tab, "That's the difference, I want to be your best friend, and you kept me as Dad only."

His voice goes down with the sadness, so I look at him, "What happened suddenly, you never said these things"

He sadly chuckles, "I know, I am never a good dad for you. You hated me because I was good looking according to your girl classmates. I know I bring you unwanted attacks. You forgot to cherish your beauty, that's why I brought you to the gym to bring confidence about your look into you. Apart from that, having this much power I can't give you protection, when you were crying for not being able to protect her. I only could resemble the day when she was just begging for you holding my legs, I was so helpless. I am proud of you, you didn't make a wrong decision, but that day I finished 5 bustards on my hand in search of you, and that backfired on me by some news reporters. Which later brings rivalry for you unwantedly. I was such a bad dad to you, I can't bring happiness, mental peace for you. I had a wish to be my son's best friend. But I couldn't, I failed."

A sudden pain just grip tightly my chest, I put my hand on his hand, which is now gripping the tab to control his sob, "Dad, you are the best Dad ever." I add a small chuckle to push the thickened air aside, "it's not your fault that you are dashing handsome, even still now."

He looks at me with teary eyes, "And when you will accept that your features are so attractive and mostly seductive."

I chuckle, "Dad, not again..."

Mom pushes two glasses of fruit juice towards us, and shows us her strict glare, "Wrap up all of your dad-son shit. She just came yesterday, don't start drama on the breakfast table."