∘₊✧New Home✧∘₊

∘₊✧Ragini: The home where I am going to spend the rest of my life, where I am going to spend more time rather than the home where I born✧∘₊

Don't know what happened to me, when I decided to kiss his cheek. I was angry at him , too much. How he was allowing her to touch him, hugging her friend while holding neck, isn't it too much!!! If he behaves stubborn just because I gasp after knowing Ronav is his friend, then I have 200% right to be angry at him.

When he looked at me, I knew he wanted to talk with me, that's why I told I want to use the washroom. But I am not the one who will melt without any effort.

But I didn't expect him ..... Gosh, he just melted me like butter within a second. How he held me, too close to his chest, how I could smell him, I was feeling dizzy. He was such a tease, he knew his beard was rubbing on my cheek and that definitely sensual and knowingly he used that to make me shut. How rude.

The silence between us was so strong I was forgetting how to breathe, how his eyes were focusing on my lips and then my eyes, I knew what he wanted, and I lost all of my senses, my guards. Maybe I already accepted him as my husband, that's why whatever he did I never felt awkward. I never felt any of his touch forcefully uncomfortable. At that very moment, frankly speaking, I was waiting for his kiss. But when his phone rang, the bubble of desire in our mind just popped so badly, I wanted to run from there as soon as possible.

But he didn't leave me alone, instead just hugged my body. His hug was so warm, he just wiped off each and every awkwardness from my body, from my mind. I never knew, in real life, a man really treats his woman with this care. Who said men can't understand women.

And for all of these sweet moments, he deserved one kiss from me. Right? Maybe! Firstly I thought to touch his lips quickly and run. But at last I decided to kiss his cheeks, I know he wouldn't think like that about me, but what if?

All of my what if thoughts when he used to follow my movements through the mirror of the car. His eyes were just admiring me. Even Babi teased him to concentrate on the road.

The difference between quarrelling and bickering, one can understand, is that childhood spent in that chaos, where dad is yelling, either mom is yelling back or crying silently, locking the door has to focus on study, because has no idea to protest or says anything about the pain is hidden inside.

So seeing the bickering between the in-laws, is just a blessing to my eyes and ears. They are sooo in love and don't even care about age or surroundings. Yes, that's the love, keep their heart young forever.

I am blessed that I am going to be their daughter-in-law . I am blessed that day they went to the mandir and saw me. Mahadev really blessed me that day.

Still I can remember the first chaotic moment between us. And amazed how that day even I didn't feel uncomfortable when he touched me, pulling me towards him. I look at his back, he is now focused on driving properly, this man, this damn handsome man is going to be my husband. He is just one prince charm of some wildest dream of my beautiful morning.

He will drop Babi and Moni first, then will drop me to my apartment. It's Moni's idea, to give us some time separately. Anyway, in our family girls don't see their in-laws ' home before marriage.

In this long journey we discuss so many things, when will be the Narayan puja, when we have to come before the puja, they will send the car for us, their all relatives will come, and many more.

When the car entered the lane, I thought it was also some high road, but the huge decorated gate and the big mansion behind it hit me in reality. Believe me, I can't believe how these people don't have ego.