∘₊✧Loser✧∘₊

∘₊✧Aranyo:I am the biggest loser in this world who can't do anything to save her life ✧∘₊

Silence.

The silence which can eat you alive.

Only hurried footsteps of nurses, doctors.

I can feel the brightness of the red emergency light with my closed eyes.

Sometimes I can feel the heartbeats in my ears with some dizzy sounds and sometimes I can hear the only void as if my heart stops beating.

Brushing my fingers over my face, I look at them, recalling all the moments we spent together today.

The time when I held her hand to slide the ring to her ring finger, they were so relaxed because she has enough trust in me that I love her, I will protect her at any cost but what I did. Nothing .In the flicker I open my eyes, when the light turns off.

I turn my head, the doctor is coming, his lips are on the straight line. No emotions at all. I know it's not critical that everything will be fine.

I stand on my heels for a moment and make them run to the doctor. Arav and Agastya da hold my both shoulders to control my overwhelming running body. I wiggle to move, Reyu is talking with the doctor. I scream, "Leave me, leaveee me", I can feel the rage of my blood converted into a plea over my tongue. My throat is bobbing with the pain.

Doctor is leaving. I wiggle more, but together they are strong enough to hold my weak body after all the stress of the last 3 hours.

Reyu comes in front of me. I try to read his facial expressions, they are not tense, not much relaxed, my brain isn't working. I growl, "Don't dare to tell me...."

He cuts me off, and hugs me tightly, my body muscles leave their strength at all. I can feel my knees going weak. All kinds of negative thoughts are hitting each brain cell. His hoarse voice feels like honey, "She is fine. Out of danger."

My knees leave all of its strength and my body slouch on the floor. They also sit beside me to hug me. I want to scream, but something is choking my throat so badly. Arav asks him, "Can we meet her now?"

I look at him with lots of hope, almost ready to collect all the strength remaining in my body, and run to her.

But he chooses silence. I cup his face in the urge to hear some words from his mouth.

He exhales a long sigh, "She isn't in sense now, but allowed to meet her just for minutes."

I jerk my both shoulders and putting body weight on the follow with fours, I bring back my body straight on the floor.

But before I can take any further steps, Reyu grabs both of my shoulders, and looking at my eyes for a second, chooses to stare at the floor, "His dad doesn't want you near her."

I scream, " She is my wife. I have every right to meet her". Agastya da pushes his fingers into my hair, runs on my scalp to calm me down, and hugs my shaking body. Reyu rubs my back, "Let her come back in sense. Try to understand her parents' pain. You both just engaged today and this thing happened."

I glare at him and roughly grab his shoulder, "There's no connection of this incident with our engagement. Firstly it's their fault to choose that bastard for the date, how the fuck they never even doubted about that fake guy. Remember we saved her. If we were not there, she would be ..."

I couldn't complete the sentence, the mere thought of any scratch on her skin is slicing my heart.

Arav tries to convince me, "I don't want to interfere, which I don't know, but you have to understand, she is from a very normal family, maybe they never heard the amount of your income in days. But that doesn't matter, in the love of parents. They were already scared after seeing your party environment, remember they denied coming in front. She was normal, happy and healthy when she came to your house but what happened? She wasn't able to go back to her house as planned, and ended up in the suffocating nursing home cabin. No parents will accept this."