15 Years Later...

Crystal Cove, The Sunniest Place on Earth, inside a mansion the sun begins to shine through the mansion windows. Multiple pictures are hung up on the wall. It shows Y/N and Daphne, one shows Y/N and Daphne together, one of them at a beach, another one at their wedding, two more show Daphne giving birth to a boy. Y/N had gotten a job of (Dream Job) while Daphne got a job as a model. In the master bedroom, the sun shines through as Y/N wakes up in a queen's bed and sees his wife, Daphne snuggled up to him still sleeping. She has an arm around Y/N as she sleeps on his shoulder. That's when the door bursts open and a child runs in and jumps on them and wakes up Daphne. Y/N looks at his son.

Y/N: Cole.

Cole smiles at them as Daphne sits up and sees him.

Y/N: How many times have we told you not to wake us up like that?

Cole: Sorry, dad. It's time to get up, Uncle Fred is coming soon for my birthday.

Y/N: Okay, but first, morning hugs.

Cole instantly jumped into his dad's arm as Daphne smiled. The two break the hug as Y/N gets up and puts on his shirt for the day.

Y/N: Come on, let's make something for your breakfast.

Cole smiles as he runs into the kitchen and is joined by Daphne, and Y/N who makes Cole's favorite food and begins to eat it. Y/N then sees the picture of him and Daphne at their wedding.

14 Years Ago...

At a church, Y/N was getting ready for his wedding. He put on his outfit as Y/N's parents watch him and M/N looks at F/N.

M/N: Should we tell him...?

F/N: That we remember the past timeline? We'll tell him when he's a little older.

M/N: S/N and B/N raised him well, aside from the sarcasm.

F/N: Oh, come on, you used to love my sarcasm.

M/N smiles and shakes her head remembering her time solving mysteries.

Soon after Y/N was at the alter with F/N as his best man. The wedding song begins to play as the doors open and Y/N sees Daphne in a wedding dress. 

Barty walks Daphne up to the altar and she holds hands with Y/N

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Barty walks Daphne up to the altar and she holds hands with Y/N.

Priest: Dearly beloved. We are gathered here today to bring this man and this woman together in marriage. You may now speak your vows.

Y/N: Today I say, "I do" but to me that means, "I will." I will take your hand and stand by your side in the good and the bad. I dedicate myself to your happiness, success, and smile. I will love you forever.

Daphne: My life is forever entangled with yours from this day on. My dreams are your dreams, and I'll build it all around you.

Priest: If there is a reason why these two should not be joined, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated (Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें