Scar

>>Seraphina

His eyes focused on my chest and it made me feel embarrassed.

When I tried to cover myself, he grabbed my wrists and pulled them away, hanging them up in the air.

!!!

The only piece of clothing that left me a little covered was my bra and I wasn't expecting he would dig his finger in the middle joint and bring it down, "This scar..." He looked at my face with his eyes wide open.

!!!

He saw something very private.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?" I yelled as I struggled. It got my wrist to slip out of his grasp and I didn't waste any time to slap him right across the face, making him look the other way in shock. In the impact of the moment, he let my other wrist go as well.

I took the opportunity to grab my shirt and took a step back while he stared in the other direction, his eyes wide open in surprise.

"I told you, I will not be giving my body to anyone." I let out a shaky voice

He moved his face and turned to look at me in surprise. That's when we heard the doorknob rattling. I noticed it wasn't the main door, so it meant it was the bedroom room. I didn't want to turn around to see what was going on though.

"This-" He let out a sigh, "It's not like that,"

"Sera!!" Eris came running out of the room. We both looked at her as she came to me with a stick in her hands. She came over and stood in front of me with the stick pointing towards Azef.

She didn't say anything. She was glaring at first, then she noticed how Azef's cheek was red. She seemed a little confused, so then she turned to look at me and noticed that I wasn't hurt anywhere.

She then looked at Azef again, and let out a sigh of relief, letting go of the stick in her hand.

It took me a second to realize what she did, but when I did, I relaxed a little. She came running over thinking that I was getting attacked or something.

"I'm alright Eris," I patted her head and she looked back at me.

"Your shirt,"

"It's fine," I told her, "It got caught in a branch and tore, I'll change it." I made that excuse so she wouldn't worry but she wasn't convinced. She held my pants tightly, refusing to leave me alone while she turned to glare at Azef again.

"Okay," She was suspecting him and he noticed that too, "Let's go change," She started dragging me with her and we went to the bedroom together.

I closed the door behind us and sighed. Eris finally let me go and I walked over to the closet to get another shirt.

Azef tore my shirt pretty violently...

I took it off and stared at it.

Then I looked down at myself and stared at the place where he was staring.

A scar between the valley of my breasts.

It's ugly and I hate looking at it myself.

"Sera?" Eris looked at me with a concerned gaze, so I immediately took out another shirt and wore it.

"It's okay," I turned towards her with a smile, "Go to sleep, it's late." I laid her down on the bed, "I'll talk to the boss and see what he needs." I tucked her in but as I was about to get up she grabbed my shirt.

"You'll come back?"

I stared at her for a second before I got it, "I will," I patted her hand, "I'm only going to talk," I wonder if it's because she only has me that she thinks I'll leave her too.