Bringing her back

>>Azef

Claimed the girl? What kind of a stupid question is that? To ask if I've claimed her means he's asking if I'm going to mark her or have marked her. I haven't.

But, well, if answering that keeps them away, then fine.

"...Yes," I stood up to walk away, "So don't test me again. I won't show mercy next time."

"Mercy?" He mocked me, "You think we can't take you?"

"That's the exact words your son used," I looked down at him, "And look at him now." I smirked, "Wasn't he your strongest kid?" My words ticked him, "You're more than welcome to try me anytime Mister Lily." I let a little bit of my wolf take over, "But like I said, there will be no mercy next time."

We both glared at each other for a few seconds, but there was nothing that could unnerve me. I knew I had power. If there was something I had inherited from my father whom I never met. It was his superior alpha genes.

Lily on the other hand seemed to be getting nervous. And he should be. He's old, and he should be aware he can't do anything to me.

I smiled, "Have a nice day," I began to walk away, "Just don't appear in front of me again."

Raye followed behind me as we both left the place.

>>Mister Lily

There were goosebumps on my skin.

"What a bastard," I let out a nervous chuckle after he had left.

"I heard he skinned someone just recently?" I looked at my secretary.

"It's a rumor," He adjusted his glasses, "But the cleaner who cleaned the body said the sight was brutal."

"Hmph," I shook my head, "So he left Lilac alive?"

"And intact,"

I clicked my tongue

"When that idiot wakes up, I'll deal with him myself." I shook my head, "I can't believe he went to fight Azef Greer,"

"Boss," My secretary spoke,

"What?"

"There's a rumor Azef was secretly involved in the downfall of the Dark Hollows pack. Is that true?"

The Dark Hollows pack. The Alpha of that pack was known to be one of the strongest to ever live. He was a beast.

"There's no concrete evidence," I nodded, "But Matthew and Azef are both the illegitimate sons of that bastard Alpha of the Dark Hollows."

"Is that why they both got their wolves developed? Usually bastards don't get proper wolves."

"Yea," I stood up, "And it's most like the reason why Azef is so strong even after his wolf went to sleep."

"How do you know his wolf is asleep?" He asked.

"Didn't you notice something off about him?" I replied.

"Something off?" He shook his head, "What?"

"How do werewolves recognize each other?" I asked

"By their scents-" He paused and in the moment of realization his eyes went wide, "Right, he barely has any wolf scent."

"And that's why everyone thinks his wolf is in a coma."

"Not dead?"

"If his wolf was dead, he wouldn't be able to shift."

***

>>Seraphina

The sunlight filtered through the curtains, I stirred from my nap, the remnants of sleep slowly dissipating from my mind. With a groggy yawn, I stretched out my limbs, allowing myself to wake up.