Brother figure

>>Azef

I looked at Eris in shock.

She had her eyes down and was looking away in shame. Does she think she's in the wrong here? Because she fought back?

I rolled my eyes.

This is the problem with people who have only been oppressed. I'm sure Seraphina apologized to the other party each time Eris did something and the actions made this little kid feel that she's wrong every time.

"Right," I looked at the owner, "But you said it wrong Samantha," I looked at the teacher, "You have to fire her,"

Eris's face rose up in curiosity. She looked at me with her big round eyes, then followed my gaze and looked at Samantha.

"What?" The teacher looked at me with ferocity, "Fire me?"

"Ah right," Samatha agreed, "I have to fire her," She smacked her forehead playfully, "Where was my mind?"

"Headmistress??!?!" The teacher was baffled.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Samantha replied, "I told you not to favor your own kid and you failed."

"Her kid?" I nodded, "I had a feeling there was favoritism being done, so that twit is yours. It's no wonder you kept spewing bullshit."

"Excuse me!?" She was offended and I liked that my words were getting to her.

"Since you're fired, might as well take that twit with you." I pointed at the brat hiding behind her.

"What gives you the right to talk like that?" She raised her voice

"Well what gave you the right to talk to my little sister like an ass?" I replied. My words made Eris chuckle.

I glanced at her

It seems she's relaxed a little

"That's not your sister," The teacher accused me, "You have no relationship with her."

I shrugged, "What do you know?" I paused, "Ah, you know how to act like an idiot, but that's besides the point." I looked at Samantha, "When are you kicking this nuisance out?"

"Excuse me, Madam Samantha, you can't be serious about this! That girl injured my son!"

Samantha let out a sigh, "Tell me why did Desmond start the fight?"

"Throwing water isn't starting a fight." She protested.

"He made the girls cry, if that's not starting a fight, what is?"

She was taken aback by Samantha's words, "B-but still,"

"The fact that you're defending the wrong side and the wrong thing is proof enough that you need to be fired." Samantha shook her head, "Plus you gave me your word you won't let the fact that you are Desmond's mother get in the way of treating all the kids equally." There was immense disappointment in her eyes, "And yet here we are."

"Madam-"

"You're fired." The headmistress gave the order, "And your son is expelled too."

"What?" Desmond was shocked, "B-but," He looked at his mother, "Mom!"

The teacher was furious, I could see her face getting red, "Fine!!" She grabbed the brat's hand and turned to leave, "I don't need this stupid job either!!"

"Mom!!" The boy started crying again, "But my friends!"

"To hell with your friends! You can make more in another place!!" She dragged him out but we all heard them argue and fight as they walked away.