Special service

>>Seraphina

I sat on the floor, feeling like shit. I simply couldn't get over what happened. I was crouching down with my knees next to my chest and my arms wrapped around my legs.

I can't believe something like that happened! I could never have imagined something humiliating like this would happen!!

I buried my face in the space between my knees and chest

He said my butt is boney

I pouted with my cheeks still red

I mean, I get it that he has a nice juicy plump ass. I touched it, so I know it's nice but was it necessary to call mine boney? I looked down at my butt

Then I felt like crying.

Compared to his, mine looks non-existent!!! This is so unfair. This isn't my fault that I'm skinny!! What am I supposed to do about it? I never had much to eat!

I sniffled

This sucks so bad!!!

The sound of knocking on the door startled me.

"Sera?" It was Eris, "Are you okay?" Her voice had a mixture of fear and curiosity. This brat, all of that happened because of her! If only she hadn't jumped on me!!

Still embarrassed, I chose not to reply to her.

"Sera?" She knocked on the door again, "I'm sorry," She apologized, "I won't do it again..."

I chose not to say anything. I was so embarrassed at the moment, I felt like burying myself. But Eris didn't give up. She knocked on the door again, her knocks were tiny but that's expected since she has tiny hands.

"Go away Eris," I finally said, "You've caused me enough trouble today,"

"..." I didn't hear any footsteps leaving, "Sorry," She said in a low tone, "I told brother Azef that what he said wasn't nice."

Brother Azef?

When did she start calling him Brother Azef?

"It doesn't matter," I wiped the tears welling in the corner of my eyes, "What's done is done," I started feeling angry.

"Look," Another voice came which startled me.

!!

Azef?!? He was here too? Since when?!?

"I was joking, I didn't mean to offend you," Him and Eris seemed to be on the same level since the voice was coming from a lower range. I'm guessing he's kneeling on the ground to meet Eris's level.

I turned to look at the door.

That means he's on the same level as me.

"That was a joke?" I asked,

"I thought it would lighten the mood," He replied, "I couldn't think of anything better, I already saw that fall was traumatic enough for you, so I cracked that as a joke,"

"..." I didn't reply to him,

"Sorry?" He said, "I didn't think that through,"

"..."

"Hey," He was persistent as well, "Come on, I said that as a joke, I didn't mean it. If it offended you, I'll let you know I was lying."

What?

"Your ass was very nice," He spurted out of nowhere making my eyes go wide in shame, "It was meaty and fat-" I stood up, opened the door violently and moved to put a hand on his mouth.