Am I a pervert?

>>Seraphina

In a final, decisive move, Azef seized the advantage, delivering a powerful blow that sent Lilac crashing to the ground with a resounding thud. The impact echoed through the abandoned building as the losing party remained on the ground.

Breathless and battered, Lilac lay at Azef's feet. Azef's wolf bit down on Lilac's neck hard, his canines plunging into Lilac's body. Blood spluttered out

That scene was horrifying. It was gut wrenching

It made me feel sick as well

I felt so dizzy at that point that once my mind went in a spiral. So, tell me why? When Azef shifted back, the blood still on him and he came to me. Why didn't I run away? Why did I keep my eyes on him as if I was mesmerized?

Tell me why, when he crouched down in front of me who was sitting on the cemented floor and presented his hand for me to take, why did my heart flutter?

Why did he look so handsome even though he just brutally beat someone up? Why were there flowers around him, of the same color as the blood on his skin?

Why did he smile at me like he loved me, "Come on," His voice was so soothing it made me melt, "Let's go home," He looked so dashing, it made me melt further.

Wait-

I was actually melting!!!?? My whole body was turning into human goo!!? What the hell!!?? What is happening!??!?!

***

I shot my eyes open and sat up with a jolt

OH! HOLY HELL!!!

My breathing was a little ragged but once I woke up, it didn't take me any time to tell that I was dreaming. I looked around the room in a panic, then let out a few deep breaths to calm myself down.

Oh, God,

I rubbed my face with my palms. What kind of weird ass dream was that? Who the hell melts in their dream? I shook my head in disappointment.

Something must be wrong with my brain. I kept shaking my head. I can't believe myself. I fainted before I saw Azef or Lilac shift back into their human forms... And what does my brain do? It imagined the whole thing itself!

And it made Azef look super hot!!

...

Azef was super hot with blood on him...

...

I blinked at myself in confusion. Have I gone crazy or something? Why would anyone look hot with blood on them? One they got because of violence? And I'm saying that was hot?

Am I a pervert??

***

I sat on the kitchen counter stool staring at Bezof as he made me breakfast. I couldn't stop staring at him because something was circulating in my mind.

Beta

It just suddenly clicked in my mind

Bezof mentioned it before.

Does he know too? He must if he refers to him as Beta. It's a rank system among wolves, Alpha, Beta, Omega. Right? I mean, I might be wrong. But humans would never refer to someone as Beta. That just sounds weird.

I kept staring at Bezof, and I could see it was starting to unnerve him. I'm sure he knows what happened yesterday. After all, Azef did bring me back home.

"Miss Sera," He finally gave in and asked, "Is there something you would like to say to me?" He peeked at me and I smirked.

"Yes!" I beamed. Finally, I'm getting my chance to get things straight.