Never drinking again.

*Mature Content* (Skip if you want)

Lizzy....

Flashback starts....

"Oh fuck, Lizz you are so hard.... Ummm.... Babe....", he moaned while licking my pussy. I just love his touch, the way he tasted every inch of my body, nobody else could give me this feel.

I must say why a woman enjoys him, he is too good at playing on the bed.

He penetrated harder inside me, "Aaahhhh.... Yesssss Ry fuck me harder ", I moaned heavily inside his mouth.

The orgasms he was giving me was something beyond an angelic feeling. He kissed me harder on my lips and I returned that gently.

The way he was torturing my breasts with those soft squeeze was something I could never get tired of.

He sucked my neck and kissed my collarbone with his soft luscious lips, he pulled me upward and grabbed my ass and spanked me right there living me breathless.

"Lizz.... You are fucking so tight... For me?", he sped up his ride and all I could reply was "hhmmmm.... Aahhhh."

"Take my name Lizz while looking into my eyes.... Just say it babe", he massaged my upper body with his soft touches,

And our burning eyes met, "All for you Ryan.... Ummmmm....fuck me harder....", I bit my lower lips with those soft moans.

This man inside me was something beyond awesome, I'm literally amazed with how he could make me feel with his touches

And we ended up leaving each other breathless, he slowed down his ride for a while and pulled him out of me. He took me in his arms and kissed my forehead with a soft peck on my lips, we slept peacefully in each other's arms. Forgetting everything who we are, we made love that night.

Flashback ends....

Yeah! I slept with my best friend.... Isn't that amazing?

I wish it was... But no. Never! I wish we could really make that love with all our senses on. Yes, right!

I went to a friend's party at one of our clubs and they made me drink too much. We had fun until I was found sleeping beside my best friend on his bed.

I'm not drinking again.... That's final

***************************************

Hey Guys, Please show love to my book and comment down your reviews. This is going to
And please follow me on Wattpad and don't forget to vote on my story.🫶

It's going to be a long journey, let's get ahead.
Happy Reading!

Sending love!