My Lizz is beautiful.

Lizzy....

Today we are leaving for Hawaii for our so called honeymoon which was offered as a gift to us by Mrs. Woods.... I mean Mom. We also own a few hotels and resorts there but I have never visited that place. Mostly Ryan or Dad used to visit there for business meetings.

I literally didn't like the idea but I can't disappoint her at any cost at least because of her son. She has been so supportive and always a mother figure to me.

I feel so lucky to have two mother figure in my life. Well, talking about her she is a gorgeous soul with the same pretty eyes which Ryan surely got from her, she has been a perfect figure of woman. I have seen her supporting Mr. Woods, I mean Dad in every phase of his life. They still seem to be so much in love with each other at this age like it really gives me a pleasant feeling being a part of their family.

Talking about Ryan...... These days, I have seen him acting weird and totally strange. Especially with me. He comes back home early and accompanies me for dinner and if I'm late, he even waits for me to come back home. In fact, one day he waited for my meeting to get over and asked me to go home with him.

I didn't raise a single question at him and in order to avoid him, I simply let him drive us back to home. I literally don't know what has happened to him, he keeps on staring at me and from nowhere we share some strange eye contacts.

It gives me sudden errupt of tingling emotions inside me which I don't know for how longer will I be able to suppress. He doesn't pass any cold and angry daggers at me anymore. That softness in his eyes is something which might risk my heart again and I absolutely don't want that. Functioning as per his moods is not something I would go with.

I know Ryan from the day when Mom and Dad brought me home and introduced me to him. And he has been so complicated when it comes to share his feelings. I think he doesn't even know what's going on inside his mind. His heart.

These days have been so difficult for me, all filled with the mixed emotions. When I catch him gazing at me he didn't even feel to shift his glare. He even smiles (smirks) like an idiot. But a soft smile. Sometimes I feel like hitting his head or.....you know what I mean! He just knows how to get into my nerves.

Last night, I slept on the couch while working and in the morning I found myself sleeping beside him..... Hugging him! Cuddling him. As if my life was dependent on that.

 As if my life was dependent on that

No.... That doesn't mean that I was drunk but it gave me a warm feeling.

Lizz....

Okay fine!

I don't know what will happen in these two weeks of our honeymoon. But the question is why didn't Ryan deny going for the honeymoon with me? He can easily deny to his mother making his as usual excuses.

Business deal... May be?

Ughh!!!!

The next day, my Mom visited us as I knew she had already received the headlines of our honeymoon by none other than my Mother in law.